Twister

Okay so I've had this in nearly the exact same state it is in now for quite awhile (multiple months) so, since I'm stuck, I decided to just fix up what I have and publish. I know it's not great but bear with me, I've got a special on the way (^ー^)

Party time~~~

"Karma is this your first sleep over?"

"Yeaaaa, other people find me dangerous."

"Who cares? You're gonna have fun!" Nagisa drags me inside. I came early so he could talk me through this.

"So what do you plan on doing?" I place myself awkwardly on the couch.

"Well I have snacks, movies, board games and at night I was thinking scary stories! Does that sound good?" I nod. He giggles and grabs my wrist. "Put your stuff in my room. Then you can help me plan some more."

"When will everyone else get here?"

-/-/-

Around an hour after my arrival, the others start to trickle in. How many did he invite?

"Karma? You okay?" Nagisa grabs my arm and whispers.

"Yea! Great!" I fake a smile and squeeze his hand.

"Tell me if anything starts bothering you." He throws his arms around my neck, hugging me.

"Of course." I stand with him. We go back to the living room where Yumma, Meahara, and Tomohito are waiting.

"What do you guys want to do first? Games? Movies?" I shuffle behind the bluenette as he enters the room.

"Lets just watch one or two. When the sun goes down is when everything gets fun." Meahara laughs.

-/-/-

"Eip!" Nagisa jumps back towards me when Tomohito rounds the corner too quickly.

"Scaredy cat." I ruffle his hair. This isn't going as badly as I thought it would.

"I'm just tired!" He snaps, stretching immediately after.

"Then do we go to sleep?" I pick him up bridal style, thinking I would have to carry him to bed.

"Hell no!" Meahara objects, rummaging through his bag. "I brought this gem!" He holds up a box with multicolored dots.

"What's Twister?" Nagisa turns to me.

"A game." A stupid game that is definitely going to end with someone being too close to me.

"I'll play!" Nagisa casually sits down for the rules.

"Nagisa this isn't a very appropriate game!" I pick him back up, swinging his small form behind me.

"Karma-kuuuun! It's fine! I wanna play." He looks around me.

"What the host says goes, doesn't it?" The orange-haired flirt, smug bastard, smirks, patting the seat next to him for Nagisa.

"Fine."

-/-/-

"Are you even really reading the colors?!" I hiss. This is humiliating.

"What are you spinning?!" Isogai leans his face as far as he can from me.

"I'm going to fall at this rate." Nagisa strains.

"Of course I'm reading the right colors."

"Well Nagisa is under me and your boyfriend is way too close to my face." I snap.

"Boyfriend?!" Isogai squeaks, arm slipping down in the process. He untangles himself from the rest of us as Nagi pipes up.

"You're out." He lets out a tired whisper.

"Right hand red." Isogai looks over at the board, making sure it was correct.

"Oh come on." Nagisa reaches back, attempting to hit any of the dots. It's difficult, especially since his other hand is on green and his legs are crossed on blue and yellow.

"Maybe you should just fall. You're already almost flat to the floor." Please take my advice.

"You know what-" He scrunches his nose up, putting a hand on my head, fining that easier than balancing across the mat.

"I'll take it. Karma, right hand blue." Of course. I put my hand in Nagisa's hair, supporting his head.

"Noooooow kiss!" Tomohito jumps out, scaring Nagisa into pulling my head down. I catch myself before we actually collide but he fell down, moving his hand from me.

"Sorry." He squeaks, face going red.

"It's fine." I give a glare towards the one who scared him. He starts moving off the mat. "So that's it? I win?"

"Pretty much."

"So can we not do anymore physical games? Please?"

"I also brought speak out."