Accidental kiss

"Nagisa! Where are you! Come out please!" Kayano follows me outside the school. She has gotten way too clingy.

"Psst." I turn quickly to see who was behind me, quickly having my mouth covered by a hand and a face full of red hair. He lowers his palm slowly, placing a finger over his lips. I nod and follow him, well, more like 'got dragged by him' to a place of his choosing. We arrived only a few steps away at the top of a hill surrounded by foliage. "You're welcome." He laughs, laying down to look at the sky.

"Thanks. I needed that." I smile lightly, joining him in the grass.

"So, why is she chasing you?" He turns towards me.

"Ever since I apologized for kissing her she's been following me." I sigh, pushing some rustled hair behind my ear.

"Yea, she's super obsessed with you. Why didn't you notice sooner?" He chuckles a little.

"Why you-!" I jokingly scold, rolling up quickly to sit on his lap, hands on his shoulders. He opened his mouth to say something but the ground gave way a little, causing us to start tumbling down the hill. While rolling I take my hands off his shoulders, trying to move off of him. He seems to have other ideas as he pulls me closer and wraps his arms around my chest. We land at the bottom of the short hill with him laying on top of me.

"Shit, are you okay?" He grumbles, lifting himself into a push-up position.

"Yea, did you hurt your shoulder?" I try to check it by pushing him up. He groans in pain so I retract my hands. "Sorry!"

"I'm fine. We should probably go to the nurses office. I know we rolled through some thorns at one point." He chuckles, pulling a thorny twig out of my hair.

"Good idea." I sit up. After a minute of helping each other stand we start checking for injuries.

"I only have a few little scratches? Easy. Now let me see you." He turns me around forcefully, lifting up my shirt. "What the hell is this?"

"What's what?" Shit. I probably should have thought of that.

"These fucking scars." He grabs my wrists. Well fuck.

"U-um what do you think they are?"

"If I had to guess I'd say you did these yourself. They're old so I'm willing to shut up about them, if I know what they are." He's good.

"They're from first and second year. You kinda helped..." He hands back my shirt and I slip it on hurriedly.

"Good. Now lets go. You need some bandages." He reaches for my hand. I accept.

"HEY GUYS! WHATCHA DOIN?" Rio hops into the clearing, frightening Karma into jumping forward. He bumps into me causing me to fall back, pulling him with me. He doesn't catch himself this time, instead falling onto me lips first. He rolls off quickly, covering his mouth.

"I'm sorry!" He scoots away, running into something as he backs up. I sit up to watch as he turns to face the grinning Rio.

"Kaaarmaaa? Did you just get your first kiss?" She smirks, helping him up.

"No!"

"Yes you did! You just told me the other day you had never kissed anyone! Nagisa solved that though, didn't he?" She smiles.

"I just fell! It wasn't a kiss!"

"But you wish it was."  I stand to walk over to them.

"No!! Leave Nagisa out of this! Your beef is with me right now!"

"Actually, Nagisa didn't share any candy with me this morning. I can drag him into whatever."

"You never asked for candy!"

"I shouldn't have to." She jokes, pulling me closer. I probably should have stayed out of arms reach. "Nows your chance! Your crush is right here! Make it a kiss to remember!"

"Shut up! Nagisa, you don't have to."

"I want to."

shit shit shit! *vv quiet*

Shit! Shit! Shit! *getting louder*

SHIT!! SHIT! SHIIIIIT! *bursts into room screeching*

AM I LATE AGAIN?! *surveys room* *looks at calendar* HOLY FUCK AM I ON TIME?!?? MAYBE? NO? I CANT TELL! FUUUUUUUCK! *more excessive cursing* I'm sorry. I was a little busy at a funeral this week and ish. I'm working on a few other stories still. I still take requests!