Phones

I AM PRETTY SURE ITS CANNON THAT KARMA HAS TONS OF PICTURES OF NAGISA ON HIS PHONE SO FANFICTION!

Rio POV

Karma has been on his phone for fifteen minutes now and I'm getting bored. I can never see what he's doing on it without blowing my cover. It's time to call in the big guns.

"Oi! Koro-sensei!"

"Yes Nakamura-chan?" The yellow creature follows me out of the classroom.

"So I need you to take Karma's phone."

"But I can't do that! I-"

"I'll give you pudding. Now just snatch it for me." He nods and rushes back. I barely see him move as he hands me the device. Before I go through it I look up to see Karma freaking out and running back towards the classroom with his anti-sensei weapon at the ready, not even noticing us hiding in the bush behind him.

"Sensei, you should probably go face Karma. Sooner better than later." I snicker. Now let's see what you have on here... Oh hehehe
ψ(`∇')ψ you made my job easy, Karma-kun.

TIME SKIIIIP!

"Nakamura-chan? Why is Karma so angry?" Nagisa appears beside me. Perrrfect MWAHAHAHA! (I love Nakamura so much. This isn't even what she sounds like.)

"KARMA-KUUUUN!" I singsong to get his attention. He stops stabbing at Korosensei for just a second to notice Nagisa, then goes back to wearing himself out. "DONT IGNORE YOUR BOYFRIEND!" He looks over again and sees his phone in my hand.

"YOU!" He charges over but Nagisa steps in front of me.

"Will somebody tell me what's going on before you kill each other!" The little bluenette shouts.

"She stole my phone."

"But how was I supposed to set you up if I didn't know who you liked." I shrug innocently. Karma's face goes pale while Nagisa looked a bit disappointed.

"What were you looking through?" He gets out of his fighting stance.

"Just your pictures. You are a wizard with the camera."

"So who's the girl Karma?" Nagisa stammers before I can get stabbed. With the little guy protecting me I can say whatever I want without feeling the wrath of Karma.

"Why do you assume it's a girl?" I chuckle and Karma starts to blush.

"O-oh... Sorry Karma. I won't judge you though..." He smiles. So cute. Damn I wish they weren't so meant for each other so I could have him myself. But alas it is way more fun to tease Karma than to have a boyfriend
ψ(`∇')ψ.

"Don't listen to her Nagisa! She's just making it all up." I take the chance while he's distracted, talking about how I'm lying about him having a crush, to sneak around aaaand push him over so they both fall down into an almost kiss!

"Get 'em Karma!" I snicker and start taking pictures.

(Too short. ROLL EXTENSION!)

Karma POV

She saw all the pictures! Now I'm inches away from his face and blushing like mad and she's just taking pictures of my suffering. I was about to get up and apologize when I feel arms placed on my neck, keeping me down.

"Am I the one you have a crush on?" He asks in the most girly voice ever. Damn it Nagisa! I feel my face get hotter. Something clicked in his eyes. "I see." A chuckles under his breath and a snake appears, latching onto my- lips? Nagisa is kissing me! Geez, I'm happy that this is an almost empty classroom. I sit up, pulling him with me as to not break. After a second more of kissing we both are out of breath.

"You are my boyfriend now, right, Karma?" He tilts his head.

"Of course." I kiss his forehead.

"You know, Nagisa," Nakamura-chan finally says something, holding up my camera. "Kayano-chan was telling the truth when she said you use a lot of tongue."

A/n I just really fucking love nakamura. I'm sorry if she's a little ooc. ψ(`∇')ψ (<-- my new favorite) But yea. That's everything.