Double the demon

I encourage comments and take requests! ( I'm running out of ideas)

This was suggested by ChrysLeva13 . Enjoy~

Both POV (they are pretty much thinking the same thing.)

Okay! I just have to tell him. I can do this. Just show him the iron. He'll understand. Its not like you should fear for your life. I got this. Let's do it! Oh there he is... Maybe tomorrow. No! Today! Let's do it!

Nagisa POV

"Hey Karma!"
"Hey Nagisa!" We shout in unison, running to meet each other behind the school.

"I have something BIG to tell you. Oh? Me too! Okay stop it. C'mon stop. Seriously!" We say together again. We take a second to glare before bursting into laughter, falling onto the ground next to each other.

"But I really do need to tell you something." He pulls out a knife and I grab the top of my ring. I eye the weapon but let it slide. He's crazy and I love him for it but he wouldn't stab me.

"I gotta tell you something too. You go first." He opens his mouth to say something but closes it and sighs, wrapping his arms around me like its the last time he would see me. Well if he runs away it easily could be so I return the gesture. Wait that burns! That's his knife! And he's in pain too?

"What the fuck is on that ring?!" He holds the spot on his neck where my arms had been just a second ago.

"What the fuck is on that knife?!" I hold the blistering skin on my arm.

"It's just iron!" He shows it to me again. I poke it and my skin starts to sizzle, like a chemical burn.

"My ring is just iron."

"Bullshit."

"Honest!" I place it in his hand. He drops it immediately. "So iron burns?" Is he a ghost or some bullshit?! Well...

Karma POV

"I'm not a ghost."

"I didn't say you were..."

"You must have been thinking it then." I just now realized what I said. It seems he noticed too.

"Can you hear what I'm thinking?"

"Only when it's directed at me." I shrug.

"I didn't say anything!"

"Shit well..." Great now he's gonna know. I'm dead. He hates me now.

"You're a demon?" He jumps onto me and pins my arms to the ground.

"Unless you're a ghost you have to be a demon too." I push up against him, switching our positions.

"That's kind of what I wanted to tell you." He lets out a nervous chuckle.

"A lot of things make sense now."

"Like how you can be so smart and yet a delinquent."

"Like how you can be so small and so strong." I pat his head.

"What's that supposed to mean!? I got the tallest vessel I could find!"

"I guess you got the mini selection." I laugh. He punches me and I fall over, sliding about three feet.

"This happens ever time I come topside." He pouts.

"I love you so much you adorable idiot!" I pull him into another bear hug after dropping my weapon.

"I thought demons didn't have feelings."

"Well fuck that. Oh, I hope you aren't attached to that one grass haired girl."

"Only a little. Why?"

"Well I couldn't let her confess to you first!"

"You know you aren't supposed to kill people!"

"Technically I didn't kill her. I made her think she was going insane. She got herself killed."

"*sigh* What am I going to do with you?" I shake my head.

"I have a few ideas."

A/n Sorry is short! Can we all just appreciate perverted sadistic Karma though. He's life.