Going gangster (pt2)

Thanks for the suggestion 😉

Nagisa POV

After an angry make out session we parted.

"Damn, you are a good kisser." The red head winks.

"Well fuck you." I growl and push him away.

"I know I'm cute but take me on a date first." He chuckles. I roll my eyes and check my phone.

"They're outside. Don't go anywhere." I push him towards his bed.

"Fine I'll stay."

-/-/-

I hurry out of the room and down the stairs. The knocking at the door was constant but quiet. I open it quickly.

"Oh you're okay! I though he would have killed you or something by now." Kayano whines, clinging onto me.

"What took you so long to answer?" Isogai hisses, taking the safety off his gun.

"I was doing stuff, calm down." I let them step inside and turn the lights on. I shut the door and they stare at me, shock evident on their faces. Isogai aims his gun behind me.

"I'm stuff." The redhead drapes himself over me. My face heats up as Kayanos face is twisted in disgust.

"Unhand him! He is mi- I mean, he's too good for you! Fucking criminal!" She pulls out her gun as well.

"I think your friend is jealous. Sorry darling, he's gay." He rests his chin on my head.

"No he isn't!"

"Um Kayano..." I feel my already red face get even hotter.

"Wait. This isn't our guy. Damn it! We're on a goose chase!" Isogai stares at pictures of our culprit and the man I was sent after. They certainly didn't match. If only they showed me these pictures sooner. Damn.

"So I'm not going to the slammer? Oh." Demon takes his arms off me and twists something behind my back. He stays behind me and holds my hand, placing his cuffs in them. "Then you can take these back."

"How did yo-"

"I have tricks up my sleeve." He kisses my head.

"What did I miss? I got the call a little late. Nagisaaaa~ who's the shirtless guy?" Nakamura walks in without knocking.

"This is Nagisas boyfriend, the guy we were sent after. He's not the culprit." Isogai decides to make a joke while filling out our report.

"We are not dating!"

"You better not be." Kayano stomps out.

"What's her problem?" Rio looks at her through the window of the recently slammed door.

"She hates that he's gay and mine." His arms wrap tighter around me.

"When did I ever tell you I was gay? I certainly didn't agree to be 'yours'." I take a step away.

"You're under my protection so I'm gonna call you whatever I want and it was kind of obvious when you made out with me for like ten minutes."

"Ooo! Nagi got a boyfriend! Do tell." Rio takes a seat and gets ready to listen to the entire story.

"Well he joined our gang, took me home, then came back to our gang and I took him home. As you can see, this is my home. And this is Python. I suppose you know his real name though." He picks me up and sits on the couch across from the fangirling blond.

"What does he call you?"

"Well some say devil or demon. Nagi can just call me Karma, though."

"So you have gang names?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Well, more like nicknames. Call em what you want." I can feel him shrug, finally realizing that he is, in fact, not wearing a shirt.

"Oh ok then. Well you don't seem to have broken any laws except maybe the laws of physics since you actually made Nagi blush. We don't need him back at the station so you can keep him for now."

"Awe did you hear that, I get to keep you." He squishes me to his chest.

"Don't do anything too crazy. Byeeee!" She skips out the door.

"What the fuck?! You're just gonna leave me here!?!!" I try to escape my captor. He doesn't let go and instead turns me around.

"This is quite a predicament you're in. I guess you have to stay with me." He kisses my neck.

Karma POV (switched while writing ToT)

"What are you-?" He gasps as I kiss him again. He didn't stay surprised for long because soon he was kissing back. "Why'd you do that?" He snaps.

"Cuz why not. Nobody else was gonna do it and you look like you liked it."

"Well I didn't." He huffs.

"What would you do if I kissed you again?" I brush a finger along his bottom lip.

"...k-kiss back..." He sighs. I take that as permission and kiss him for the fiftieth time tonight.

"Sorry for stomping out like a jerk, Nagisa. I really am- WHAT THE FUCK?!??!!" I let my hands slide from his hair to his waist and look around him to see the green girl from before.

"Kayano?!? What are you doing in here!?" He turns weakly towards her.

"I came to fucking apologize but you know what? FUCK THAT! FUCK YOU! IM GOING HOME SO YOU CAN WHORE OUT WITH YOUR NEW BOYFRIEND! I CANT BELIEVE I ACTUALLY LIKED YOU!" She slams the door again.

"Huh. So we gonna whore out?" I pull him closer again.

"Why not." He sighs.

A/n Thanks for the suggestion 🙃 I really appreciate it!