Idfc

"Nagisa?" I perk up to the sound of a key in the front door. He's home! Finally! I run up, unlocking the door and pulling it open. He's stays focused on the doorknob's previous placement for a second, before looking up and stumbling in, raising his arms like a child and grinning ear to ear.

"Karmaaa!" Even as I back out of his way and kick the door shut behind him, he still comes after me, arms up. Does he want a hug? From me? Is he sober? I stop moving and he bumps into me, leaning his unstable weight on me as he wraps his arms around my neck. I bend down to make it easier for him.

"Nagisa What happened?" He's been out way later than what he said he'd be. He should have been home two hours ago.

"Well I was with Kayno, then we didn't go the movie. Hara showed up an we got drinks." He isn't sober. Great. I should just get him some water and into bed. I move to get him off of me but he winces when I grab his hand.

"You're hurt." It's a cut. I pull him over to the kitchen sink, putting his hand under the water, holding it there while I also search for bacitracin or a bandaid. Actually, looking back at it, he isn't bleeding. I need to chill out. He's probably fine. Just some water will help him.

"Jus a scratch." Whatever. It should get cleaned up anyway. Idiot. "Ur the best, Karma. The best." He mumbles into my shirt. I need to get him into bed. Before I go to stand up, he gives me a big kiss on the cheek. He leaves a wet mark, pulling away with an exaggerated 'mwah'. No, not again. He was fine last time! He just came home and passed out. Why's he doing it again?

"Were you drinking because of me again?" I sink to my knees and he follows, pressing softer, but just as sloppy kisses all over my face. I push on his chest when he gets close to my lips.

"No, ayby it's Hara! Mn an guy. They're a fault." He leans in trying to kiss me again. Fucking hell... I guess if this is the only time. I stop pushing him away, letting him continue. He leaves a trail to my collar bone, then moves back up towards my ear. "I love you~ I love you!" He whispers, then moves back down.

"Why don't you say it when you're sober? Just once. Please." He only loves me- no, he only pretends to love me when he's drunk. Really drunk. Was anybody even watching him? How did he get home?!

"You never say it when I'm drunk! I mean sober. I'm drunk. You're sober."

"What?" Yea, I never say, it I'd ruin everything. He already says it.

"I love you." He pounces again, immediately licking at my lips. "Why didn't you kiss me?" He perks up after only a second of my stilled shock. Quick response, uh.

"You're drunk." He tastes like liquor and regret. I'm taking advantage of him. It doesn't matter that he's throwing himself on me, I'm supposed to be responsible and put him to sleep, not make out with him.

"Please! I just wanna kiss." ...just one can't hurt, right? I give in, standing to my full height, leading him to the sofa. I sit first and open my arms. A 'have at me' kind of gesture. He smiles at this, but instead of just a quick goodnight peck, he pulls me back up, all the way to my room. He jumps up onto the bed, patting the space beside him. I sit. I know it's an awful idea, but it's Nagisa. I can't say no to that face. Plus, he's innocent. The worst he'll do is French me.

I have never been proven wrong faster in my life. It happens so fast I can barely keep up. I'm pushed onto my back and his mouth hits mine hard enough my lip could be bleeding, but it's open and slow, so I let him in. It's odd, but that's how it is with new things. I was too focused on his determined tongue that I hadn't even realized my shirt was being unbuttoned until he's tugging it off. Nothing bad can come of this, right? It's just drunk Nagisa letting off steam. He will be done soon. I move my tongue a little, just to see what it would feel like. Nagisa closes his mouth, sitting back up and moving over on the bed. I pull my shirt back onto my shoulders before moving to shake him back to alertness. I should tell him to drink some water. But.. he turns towards me, with his glossy eyes, wet lips... it's mesmerizing.

"I love you, Nagisa." No! Water! Idiot... I let my hand linger on his for a moment while his expression changes from a content daze to a satisfied smirk. He pulls himself away, rolling so his back is to me as he snuggles the blankets.

"Yea, you do."

-/-/-

"The fuck did I do last night?" He stumbles around the corner.

"You skipped the movie and got drinks. You came home smelling like shit." Not a lie. Liquor doesn't smell extremely pleasant.

"I'm such an awful friend, making you put up with me when I'm wasted. You're the best." I'm the best. Best friend. Who'll kiss you when you're blackout drunk. The best.

"Whatever, just go shower. And wash my sheets. They reek."

"Fuck, sorry. Did I get lost and steal your bed, again?"

"Yea..."

A/n anybody have a game that involves super absorbent polymer?

You guys should read the lyrics to the song too ig if you want to get the story better