Karma VS Asano

I encourage comments and take requests!

LOTS of POV switches

Karma POV

Huh? What the hell is he doing here.

"Hello Nagisa-kun! It's great to see you again!" He loops an arm around my Nagisa as he try's to walk home. That's my job. I annoy him after school. Go away you purple eyed freak.

Asano POV

"We just talked yesterday." He smiles. Oh, Akabane, don't walk towards us. Oh good, stomp away like the grumpy baby you are.

"Well I like talking to you." I smile.

Karma POV

Why are you even talking to him? I will kill you. I hope you know that. Take your arm off of him! That's my toy! Go back to your prissy school. Just... Fuck you, okay. Fuck. You.

Asano POV

I win again, Akabane. Ha!

"Asano-kun? What are you looking at?" Nagisa turns to face the spot where Karma had been just a second ago.

"Oh nothing. Just a bug." I shrug, placing my arm back around his neck.

"Okay." He blushes. I'm beating you.

The next day (~'o')~

Karma POV

I knock on his window softly. I don't want to wake up his mother. The window opens but not the curtains so I am alert as I climb into the room.

"Akabane-kun." The lights flip on.

"Oh would you look at that, a whore." I walk over to Nagisas bed and sit on it. Asano follows, trying not to wake the bluenette.

"Why are you here? It's two in the morning."

"Well I came to kiss my boyfriend. What are you doing here?"

"I was just snuggling with my boyfriend." He glares.

"Do you wanna fight me? It might not be wise to bet your life on one guy."

"I'm sure I won't bring knives into this." He rolls his eyes. Did he think I was kidding?

"I will."

"Why?"

"Because I can. It's fun." I pull out the switchblade I brought.

"Oh please. You'll wake up Nagisa."

"Since when do you say his name like that?"

"What? You mean without honorifics?"

"Yes I mean without honorifics!"

"Well I am staying over at his house, we have to be close."

"Get out."

"No!"

"I said get out!"

"I said no!" He jumps at me. We fall off the bed and he lands on my stomach.

"Guys? What are you doing here?" Nagisa sits up lazily and rubs his eyes. "O-oh! Uhh.."

"It isn't what it looks like!" Asano stands up. I get up and kick the back of his knee so he falls forward. I sit on the edge of the bed and hold Nagisa close to me.

"Tell me you love me!" I hold his face gently. He blinks a few times before blushing wildly.

"What?"

"Don't listen to him, Nagisa! You don't have to say anything!"

"Please, he's loved me since before you knew he existed." I growl over my shoulder.

"Karma? Why would I say that? Why would you want me to say that?" He looked so innocent. Oh he must be so weirded out!

"Because I love you, Nagisa." I brush some hair out of his face, leaning my head towards his.

"I-I love you too." He breaths right before our lips meet.

"What?! What am I to you then?!" Asano shouts, making my bluenette gasp and pull away.

"You're a toy. Now get out. I already won." I hiss. He walks over and sits on the opposite side of Nagisa.

"You know, I have been studying you recently. You have an impressive amount of hidden talent. Show it to me?" He pouts, holding Nagi's chin gently towards him.

"O-okay." He stutters, blushing more. Tch.

Asano POV

I lean in, gently touching my lips with his. I back up, waiting for a response.

"That's it." Karma stands and lifts Nagisa with him. What are you doing?

"K-Karma!"

"You are coming to my place. Problem?"

"N-no..." He just walks out of the room.

Karma POV

"D-do you think he'll be angry that I left him there?" There he goes again!

"Shut up about him! I don't care about that idiot! I want you to myself, can you not tell!" I hold him so he is facing me.

"S-sorry I jus-"

"No! I love you! Now forget that stupid freak."

"Okay. Just don't kill him." He shrugs. Wow.

"You are one scary person. Remind me to never get on your bad side." I kiss his hair.