More drunk disasters

"Karma! Here's your invitation! Nagisa and I are throwing our one year anniversary party!" Kayano hands me a small envelope. Geez, you're dating, not married. But... he is my best friend. I have to go. Even if I did wish he was mine instead of hers. Fuck it! Lets get wasted and have some fun!

-/-/-

I arrive at the house of Kaede Kayano. There are cars everywhere. Did she invite the entire school? This is crazy! I knock on the door. Nagisa answers, stepping outside once he sees it's me.

"I'm dying in there. Everybody is drunk and grinding on each other. I can barely walk three feet without seeing someone sucking face." He sighs, sitting with me on the steps.

"Well lets go in together. I'm sure I can make the night more enjoyable." I nudge him with my elbow.

"Am I allowed to ditch?"

"I'm afraid not." I chuckle. He really hates partys.

"Well then. Lets get back inside! She did make some pretty great food for the event." He stands, holding out a hand to help me up. I take it and we walk inside together. Wow. He wasn't kidding about the sucking face thing.

"Punch? Are you sure that's safe?"

"Well no, but, we do have cans of stuff. That should be safe enough. Besides, what could a little alcohol do?"

-/-/-

"I'm like... hella gay for you bro. But no homo."

"Same."

"But this is... this is your anniversary party! I can't make you gay for me at your own anniversary party!"

"Shut up, I was always more into you than her!"

"Then why have you been playing Kayano for a year?!"

"Stop shouting! Somebody will hear you. And I've been trying to break up with her for a year. I just felt too bad."

"Lets break up with her together!"

"What?! No! I'll break her heart!"

"And I'll stomp on it!"

"Nooooo!"

"Just fucking do it."

"Later. Just find somebody to drive us home." Us? I guess we're both going back to his house.

-/-/-

"Thanks for the ride Rio. Drive safe." Nagisa waves to her and walks up his driveway. I follow after throwing her some cash for gas and jumping away before she can refuse. "Did you really have to throw it at her?" He fumbles with the lock.

"Well anything else would have been too slow." I shrug and help steady his hands. After a moment he unlocks the door.

"Wait, why didn't you go back to your place?"

"To hell with my place. It's so cold and lonely." I lean on him as he sets down his coat, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Well you're welcome to stay here until you can drive." He shrugs me off and walks upstairs. I follow closely.

"I'm never gonna drive again." I whisper as we reach his room. He shivers slightly and leaves the door open for me. I take it as an invitation, pulling off my blazer and collapsing onto his bed.

"Wait. You can't sleep in here." Nagisa walks over, a toothbrush still in his mouth.

"Is it because you just love me s-" He presses a hand over my mouth.

"No, I assume you would try to kill me. I'm still not over that time I watched you stab and strangle a pillow in your sleep." He walks back to the bathroom, finishing his dental hygiene ritual before returning to me.

"I'm not moving."

"I swear if you kill me I will haunt you." He throws the blankets over himself, rolling away from me.

"That wouldn't be too bad." I pull him closer to me as I shove my face between his shoulder blades. He sighs and allows it.

-/-/-

I roll away from the light. How early is it? And who is next to me? Right I'm at Nagisa's house.

"Good morning." I move closer and snuggle my face into his neck. He groans a little.

"Go back to sleep." He rolls to face me. I kiss his forehead and lay back down. He sits up without warning.

"Did I cheat on someone?! Oh I'm a bad person. Karma could this be considered cheating on her?" He shakes me back awake.

"Nah. Just break up with her soon."

"Why?"

"So you won't feel all guilty when this happens again." I lay my head in his lap and bat at his loose hair.

"Again?!"

A/n Sorry for being late! It's just the holidays and tests and ish.