Asano

⚠️Manipulative relationship⚠️

Asano's grip tightens on my arm. "Well, I'm sorry to ruin your outing. Should I let you get back to it?"

"Well you could join us! We were going to see a movie after this." Nagisa pipes up, smiling at the boy I've listen to him plot to kill out of frustration numerous times.

"Oh?" Asano glances at me with a clenched blank stare before quickly shifting his view down to Nagisa with an excited smile.

"It's by one of my favorite directors. The one I told you about." I shuffle to his side, standing slightly behind him, shielding myself from Nagisa. He let go.

"I remember that one. I'd love to go see a movie with you guys." He turns his head to speak to me with a soft smile. He waits until Nagisa is turned away to show his frustration in his expression.

"Are you alright with that, Karma?"

"Yea! I'd love to go see a movie with my two favorite people."

-/-/-

"I'm going to use the restroom before the movie starts." I don't want to have to go in the middle of the movie.

"Me too." Asano stands up in front of me.

"I'll save our seats, then." Nagisa arranges our sodas and jackets to block up the three chairs as we walk away.

-/-/-

"I thought you said I was your favorite person!" Asano grabs my arm the second we enter the bathroom.

"You are! He's a far second."

"There shouldn't be a second! Karma, you're hurting me. I gave you everything I could and took you away from that shitty place you were in, but here you are telling me I somehow still have competition?"

"He's not competition! You're still my favorite." He never believes me.

"I should be. Now give me a kiss." He snakes an arm around my middle.

"We're in a public bathroom!" I want to calm him down but this is a bad place for romance!

"I don't care." He holds my back tighter, pulling me in by my hair.

"Wait- Asano, wait!" I put my hands in front of my mouth.

"Did you say something, baby?" He pushes them away softly.

"Could we at least move into a stall?" I know he doesn't mind but I don't want to let people know because I did something in a bathroom.

"Anything for you." He uses his soft smile, tugging me to the one furthest from the door.  He pushes my back to the inside of the stall door, forcing his hands up my shirt, nuzzling his face in my neck.

"Don't leave marks. We still have to get to the movie." Nagisa will notice.

"Nagisa needs to know to step off. I'll only give you a little one." He nibbles anyway.

"But-" He throws a hand over my mouth.

"Karma? Asano? I found Rio here so she's holding our seats." Nagisa?!

"I'm in here. Karma went out to get snacks I think." Asano keeps his hand in place, pulling me away from the door slightly, so Nagisa doesn't see my feet.

"Oh, okay! Are you feeling alright?" Nagisa doesn't care, this is such an act! He hates Asano!

"Mhm. I'll see you in the theatre." He drops his hand, putting a finger on his lips to hush me.