Split personality

I encourage comments and take requests! (I need some ideas guys!)

Nagisa POV

"Hey Okuda-chan! Why are you still here?" I walk into the classroom. "Class has been over for an hour now." I stayed to do some training with Karasuma-sensei. She has some vials out in front of her, mixing some and boiling others.

"I though nobody was still here!" She franticly starts covering up her papers.

"I won't tell anybody. What are you doing?"

"I'm working on a failed formula. I just don't know if I should test it on anybody..." She stares at her small purple bottle with doubt. It hurts to see her so upset.

"I'll try it. First, what does it do?"

-/-/-

"So drink this and I get split into my personality traits?"

"Only one and sometimes they vary but I have the usuals down. Are you sure you want to this? You really don't have to."

"I'm always here to help." I down the small bottle. Hm. Tastes pretty good for a weird scientific potion.

Okuda POV

*POOF* A cloud surrounds Nagisa for a moment. Please be okay. Please be ok. Please be- Six of you?! There was only supposed to be one! I guess it still somewhat worked... I just need to keep them together so I can take some notes before I change him back.

"Nagisa?"

"Yes?" All six turn to me at once.

"I just wanted to take some notes... If you don't want to that's fine! The pill to turn back is right here." I point to a small tray. Good thing I made extras.

"You are looking so nice in this lighting Manami-chan." One of them winks.

"W-what?!" I blush.

"Oh no! She'll hate us now! Look what you did! Oh I'm sorry!" Another pleads.

"I-it's fine!"

"Who cares?! Nobody likes this dump anyway. Let's get out of here." One grumbles and starts walking away.

"Wait! You can't leave!" I try to bring him a pill. This must be his anger.

"Watch me." He growls and stomps away. I can't chase after him yet!

"Nagisa!"

"Hm?" The five turn.

"Stay here please! Don't take any pills till I have angry back." I guess this one is called angry now.

-/-/-

Karma POV

"~doot doot doot my boyfriends calling me~ doot doot doot just to just check on me~ so pick up your goddamn phone idiot! I will assume you're dea-" I stop my stupid ringtone (nakumara set it and he never changed it back) by picking up and groaning at my clock.

"Nagisa? It's like *checks clock* midnight. Why are you calling me?"

"Well I wanted to just hang out, watch a movie, eat some ice cream, make out a little. You up for it?" This can't be Nagisa. It does sound like him though...