Some fluffs

It's too early in the year for Mother Nature to be hitting us with below forty degrees. I swear I'm going to die at this rate. I waddle into the living room with the largest blanket I could find and try starting a fire. Stupid winter cottages with stupid real fire places that need stupid matches. I have to try three different ones before I can even light the fire-starter. The stairs start creaking and I hide my face with the quilt.

"So that's where the cold-blooded baby went." Karma's voice sends shivers through me, though I plan to blame the cold. Karma walks over from the staircase, taking the fire-starting into his own hands, adding paper and smaller sticks first.

"Don't even act like you're not freezing." Wow, my teeth do not give a fuck if I'm talking, they just want to vibrate.

"I'm not acting. Sorry I'm not a snake like someone." He nudges my blanket cocoon. He pokes at the fire a little, adding a slightly larger chunk of wood once the kindling is burning.

"Shut up." I can barely move it's so freezing. How is he okay with just fuzzy pjs? I'm wearing that, five pairs of socks, gloves, a jacket, and a giant comforter.

"I thought you knew it'd be cold. It's a winter house, Nagi." He adds another bit of wood and sits next to me.

"I'm just freezing." Don't mock me. He extends a hand towards my face, holding it against my forehead. Oh my gosh his hand is so warm.

"You really are freezing!" He laughs a little, sitting down next to me.

"Well you're warm. Join me." I make my voice deeper and open up the blanket, inviting him in. He smiles and accepts, grabbing his side of the blanket and slipping in next to me. The fire is starting to warm up.

"You know, Nagisa," Karma shifts so he's holding both edges and sitting behind with his legs on either side of me. He sets his head on my shoulder, leaning into me. "You'd get warmer quicker if you lost a layer or two." He adjusts the blanket so it won't fall open, moving his hands towards my jacket zipper.

"You just want me to strip for you." I roll my eyes, turning around to face him. He has to grab the blanket again so we don't freeze.

"Well you've got me there." He smirks, leaning in towards my face. I lean back.

"The second I'm distracted by kissing you, I know you're just going to tear me bare." I glare accusingly, stretching my neck to catch some more heat from the fire behind me.

"What? I would never." He leans back in and I put a hand on his chest, opening my mouth to object. "Nagisa, I know. I just want to cuddle with my boyfriend by the fireplace. Nothing more, I promise." He softens, reaching back to the zipper to pull off the jacket. I allow it, shifting so it slumps off my shoulders. "Turn back around." He nuzzles my hair. I do as instructed, teetering onto my toes and turning back around. "Now isn't that warmer?" He kicks the coat out, wrapping closer around me.

"Mhmm."

A/n I kind of like this???? Like, little tiny fluff chapters. If you guys have settings or scenes you want comment or dm me boi