Bad boy

An opened window! Perfect. I climb up the stone wall and push away the curtains, stepping in quietly only to slam it shut. I probably should stay quiet and rest here for a few minutes, then I'll go back outside. Wait, is this house empty?!

-/-/-

Holy fuck everything hurts. I'm tied down? They found me. Well shit. I guess I'm dead unless I find a way out. Hey! I'm blindfolded too!

"Stop squirming o-or else I'll hit you again." A hushed voice squeaks from the corner. I would reply, except I'm gagged as well. Feeling where I had been attacked previously, I decided I should listen.

"O-okay. I'm gonna take off your gag. If you try to bite me, I'll stab you." After I nod I listen for the light pitter of feet until someone is pulling cloth out of my mouth.

"Thanks for the help, sweetie, but I should be going now. Wanna untie me?" I smirk, waiting for a response.

"Don't call me that." Something small and metal hits my shoulder. Not enough to hurt, but I'm sure it was just to shock me.

"Sure thing, sweetie. I really need to get going before I'm found so could we wrap this up another time? I promise to play nice." I put on my best smile.

"In your dreams. Tell me what you're doing in my house." They snap, taking a loud step towards me. And I tried so hard to look innocent.

"Nothing you need to worry about, baby. Just let me go." Just be casual.

"Call me one more pet name. I fucking dare you." Thin metal finds its way to my neck.

"Hey, if you're not going to kill me, somebody else will." Maybe I could undo the chords around my wrist. With my hands behind my back it should be easy to, right?

"Just tell me what you were doing in here!"

"Alright! Alright... I was running from a group of... people. They uh... don't like me all that much."

"What did you do?" They sound... annoyed?

"Well I uh... punched one of them in the throat?" Best to be honest if i could be killed any second now.

"Why?! What makes you feel the need to do that?" The metal is pushed harder. If I move at all it will cut me.

"Maybe the fact that he had a knife to my chest for no reason other than he didn't like my face." I roll my eyes, knowing he couldn't see me.

"Shit. Sorry." They mumble, moving to untie the blindfold. They stop half-way. "How do I know you're telling the truth?"

"Would a sane person lie when there's a knife to their throat?" I lift my chin a bit, attempting to look intimidating.

"But you're not sane, are you?" I can feel the sarcasm in their voice.

"Of course not." I smirk.

"There." He huffs, taking a step back.

"You're... you're the teacher."

"What?" He tilts his head in confusion.

"You're the teacher! You're the teacher everyone wants to kill! I have friends in your class!" This is the one that acts all sweet but can kill you in an instant.

"O-oh yea... I teach..." He takes a step back, obviously unsure of how to handle this.

"Y'know, you're a lot cuter than they make you out to be." It's not like I have to lie to flirt this time.

"What? No- I- You- Just... If I untie you, will you leave?" Awe he's even more adorable when he's flustered.

"Of course, doll face." He circles the chair.