Boating

Short one for youuu ( ̄▽ ̄;)

The entire class arrives at the lake, gushing over the boats and jet skis set out.

"If you're going to be good assassins, you'll need to be able to function a get away vehicle, even if it wasn't planned. We're working with water today and others the rest of this week." Karasuma explains, gesturing to the weirdly tall dock. Maybe it's just low tide.

"What?!! We're just going to let the kids figure out how to drive this dangerous machinery on their own?!?"

"Calm down, Pal. I'll show them all the emergency shut offs."

-/-/-

After a half hour of learning the basics, the class is released to attempt to operate anything we wanted. A few of us decided to play a little more... realistic game of cops and robbers. The cops are armed and spread out. Everyone has rags to represent their 'life' (a.k.a cloth napkins courtesy of a strong wind and fancy restaurant nearby). The robbers are supposed to get at least one life and get to a get away vehicle. Whoever gets the most lives and gets to the checkpoint earns bragging rights. The cops win if nobody is at the checkpoint in ten minutes.

-/-/-

I'm cutting it close. I know I have at least two cops on my tail but I do have five flags.

"Nagisa! Hop on! I'm the getaway boat!" The redhead waves from the water as I leave the leafy area and step onto sand.

"Karma!" I jump on, pushing the untied vessel away from the dock. "That was close." He starts up the motor and we start towards the center of the lake.

"Just kidding!" He steps away from the wheel, grabbing one hand of mine, leaning close to my face.

"Karma you're not allowed to switch between cop and criminal." I roll my eyes, double checking the direction we're heading. Into safe water, so, good.

"But it so much more fun to torture everyone." He looms over me, forcing me to lean over the side of the boat.

"Just drive the boat you little sadist."

"Okay~" He grabs my wrist, bringing it to his lips slowly. He stops when they're almost touching, staring into my eyes for a moment before slamming a cuff on it. "I'll drive the boat back to the dock and let the cops have their way with you." He moves back towards the wheel, leaving me chained to the rail. So he's playing that way? I can deal with that.

"Or you could take me to the checkpoint and let me have my way with you." I sit against the side of the boat, biting my lip slightly. He coughs into his hand after glancing over at me. I can only watch as the beginnings of a blush tickle his face.

"I'm the flirt here. Don't take my role."

-/-/-

We had to dock the boats before sundown so the class decided to just swim for awhile.

Karma is swimming away from Terasaka, who is dog-paddling after him. Karma continues towards me doing butterfly, probably to spite him. He stops when he gets close.

"Was I fast, Nagi?" He treads next to me, panting a little.

"Yes."

"Good. So do you want to see something?" He grabs my hand, making it a little harder to stay above water. I nod while trying to keep my head up, earning an excited grin before being pulled towards the dock again. It seems even higher from down here. Karma pulls me under it, now being able to stand, and holds me up. "It's weirdly spacious under here..." He sighs with a smile. "It's super high up because of the weird drop off right up there." He points towards shore.

"The water is really calm here." I close my eyes and lean into him, taking to time to move with the waves. I only waver slightly, like I'm being rocked to sleep. He kisses the top of my head.

"I thought you'd like it."

"Akabane! I've got it." Karasuma shouts from right above us.

"You wait here." Karma whispers, kissing my forehead. He slips under the dock ledge and pulls himself up.

"Here's your secret, teach."

"You better leave me alone after this."

-/-/-

"So what was Karasuma was talking about?" Karma walks me down the hall.

"You'll see." He stops at a door, pulling a key out of the pocket of his trunks.

"We get our own room?!"

"I had a little blackmail for him and he gave in."

"This is the only time I'm going to accept you using threats on our teachers. Now where do I put my stuff?"

"Over there. I want this side." He walks over and sets all of his stuff on the left side of the bed. I throw my bag into place then start jumping.

"I love this! What do you want to do now?" I flip onto my back, landing with a small squeak from the mattress.

"I mean, I still have the handcuffs if you want to use-" He goes to reach for his bag. I get under the covers quickly.

"No. How about we just go to sleep." He turns back around with a small pout before breaking into a smile and laughing.

"Anything for you."

-/-/-
Lil extra~

"Go to sleep before I snap that phone in half."

"I'm just playing a game. I'll mute it."

"Its the light too. Just put it away."

"But Nagiii."

"Now go to sleep."

"It's like a moped and a boat had a baby." - me trying to get the name 'jet ski' because I had no clue what it was called.

Thanks for all of your comments guys! They're funnnyyy

And this was supposed to be the special I promised in the middle of summer??? It's because I was at a lake house and felt inspired but then I just kind of.... nope.

And I just wanted to share that I have a shitty photography Instagram so you guys can dm me there too. I_dont_care_shush should find me. But if you're not sure my current description is "nonbinary and probably won't fight you"

*cOUGH*

What