My Personal Bloodbag

I encourage comments and take requests!

Nagisa POV

"Please pick up your phone.... Karma! I haven't seen you for days! Are you okay?! Uhm... OH MY GOD! IM COMING OVER! THERE IS NO STOPING ME!"

"No-!" A muffled shout comes from the other line before the call ends.

-/-/-

"Nagisa I told you not to come."

"You are never sick. You let me into your house right now so I can take care of you."

"I'm fine. Go home."

"No! Let me in!"

"Nagisa I don't want to fight you right now."

"Well don't fight me, just open the door."

"Nagisa..." He pleas. I juggle the handle again and it's finally unlocked. I step inside and shut the door before he can push me out.

"How sick are you?" I turn to find him sulking in a sweatshirt.

"I'm fine."

"You said you are sick. How sick are you?"

"Just a fever. I'll deal with it myself."

"No I will deal with it. Your only worry right now is getting better. What have you eaten today?" I hold my hand to his forehead. He's burning! "You should be in a hospital!"

"No I shouldn't. The police would recognize me." He rolls his eyes and starts walking to the stairs. I follow.

"What do you mean?" I follow him into his room.

"Nagisa... I've done things. Bad things. Things you don't know about. I can't go somewhere they can track me by." He sighs as he sits on his bed.

"It's okay. Everybody has a few skeletons in their closet."

"Try corpses." He smiles in his sadistic way.

"O-oh umm... I guess I'm not all that surprised... You don't have to tell me if you don't want to but I'm here for you if you want to vent." I sit next to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Yea, I'll save you the sob story. I killed people. Lots of innocent people. At the time nobody thought it was me. But I got older, people said I was unstable. They almost managed to get me into a mental hospital. I ran away with a few casualties. I ended up here, under karasumas protection, without any witnesses. I just don't want the chance of going somewhere and being identified."

"Fine. No hospitals. But could we let Karasuma see you? He probably knows how to get your fever down."

"I'll fight it off soon enough." He smirks, waving away the thought. He has to be dying in that sweatshirt though.

"Could you take that off? I'm sure it'll hel-"

"No." he cuts me off.

"I don't want to hurt you but it could be why your fever is so high." He looks at me through the corner of his eye and laughs. Before I can respond he grabs my shoulders and forces me onto the bed, leaning over me with a crazed look of bloodlust.