Angst 4

It's been awhile since my last angst so here you go *hands you platter with lid* a nice big helping of depression.

I encourage comments and take requests!

Nagisa POV

Oh Karma. I know I can't hide it from you forever but please don't let this be the day you figure it out. I can't deal with you pitying me too.

"Hey Nagisa! Just set your stuff on the couch. I have the new Sonic Ninja book upstairs!" He runs off, motioning for me to follow. Anything but your pity...

-/-/-

"Are we going to go to sleep now? I'm practically a zombie at this point." He flops back onto the bed.

"Yea, sure! Where to I sleep?" I cling onto the pillow I brought tighter.

"Oh..." He looks around the room. "I didn't plan that well." He sits up and scratches his neck. "You can just sleep in my bed." He lifts the covers so I could get under.

"With you?"

"Yea? Is that a problem? It's okay. I won't kill you in your sleep." He winks. I feel my face get a little hotter but get in the bed anyway.

"Good night, Karma."

"Good night, Nagisa." He turns off the lamp by his bed and rolls away from me. I can't go to sleep here! Especially not with him in the bed with me! I just can't! "Oi, Nagisa, your heart is racing. Calm down, will ya? I know you've never had to share a bed before but you don't have to freak out. I'm right here." He mumbles and turns back towards me, grabbing me around the waist.

"Sorry Karma-kun!" I quietly shriek. After a second I lay down, only for Karma to immediately pull me closer, to the point where his chin was resting on my shoulder.

"I thought we dropped the formality already. Just shut up and sleep." He grumbles in my ear.

"O-okay..."

-/-/-

"Wake up sleepy head!" A sudden jolt to my upper half wakes me up.

"What's happening?!" I blink a few times to make sense of what's around me. Karma, the stupid devil, is holding me down by my shoulders.

"Well your mom said you could stay another night! I made some plans!" He sits on my stomach.

"H-how did you convince her?" I blink, still very confused.

"Well I called her on your phone and asked. She sounded skeptical but I told her it was a little odd that she doesn't let you go places and she said it was fine. So get dressed! We're going out!" He jumps off of me.

"O-okay..." I breath out, grabbing my clothes and walking to the bathroom to get changed. She only let you stay because she wants you out of the house. She doesn't love you. She never has. She will give you twenty times less affection than he will. Then why do I miss her so much?

I lean against the wall, feeling my body start shaking. I clutch my stomach and try to steady my ragged and desperate breathing. She doesn't love you, calm down. He takes care of you. You will not miss her. You can't miss her. But I do.

"Nagisa? You been in there awhile." Karma knocks on the door.

"I'm coming." I try to get back off the wall and go to the door, forgetting about my clothes.

"Are you crying?" Karma opens the door with a worried tone. I look up from the floor.

"No! I'm fine!" I wave my hands in front of my face defensively, putting on a smile.