I like like you (re-write)

The party was too crowded, too crazy, and too fucking fun. I was suffocating and still having the time of my life, so I don't know which scares me more. I must have found a bedroom and locked it, because no one else is in here, and this definitely isn't my bed. I can hear people out in the kitchen so there must be at least a few people awake already. I rub my eyes and throw my legs over one side. Hopefully I can find a light switch.

"Hey!" A tired voice of betrayal makes me retract my foot, jumping back onto the bed.

"Oh my g- did Akabane make that noise?" A snort and giggles follow from across the room. The room fills with light, making me blink hard before opening them again. Fuwa is getting off the floor as Rio walks back from the door.

"Looook~ he's blushing!" Fuwa gets in my face, poking my cheek.

"I just woke up and you scared me!" I pull the blanket back up to my face.

"So sleepy Karma is vulnerable Karma. Nice to know." Rio laughs as they both sit on the end of the bed.

"What are you two even doing in here?" I make my best attempt to scare them off.

"Well we pranked you and fell asleep. So there's that."

"What did you do?" I don't feel much different, but then again, I just woke up.

"Nothing really. I would like it more if we discussed your dream. What was it about?"

"More like who." Rio snickers.

"I don't remember my dreams." Idiots.

"Well it sounded like someone else was there too~ who was it, Karma? Hmmmm?"

"Even if I knew, why would I tell you? Leave me alone." I throw the blankets at them and ready myself to stand again.

"I bet it was Nagisa." Rio whispers, easily loud enough for me to hear. I get to my feet, trying my best to ignore them as I find the door.

"I heard my name. What's going on?" Shit! I stumble and trip over some piece of clothing or a blanket, landing on my back. Thank goodness it's just Nagisa. He adjusts himself so he's leaning on the doorframe, smirking slightly. "I guess you just got up." He raises an eyebrow at me before walking in and helping me to my feet.

"So you knew his weakness!" She sounds offended.

"I've known him for awhile." I lean myself on my bluenette as he answers. "Anyway, I'm helping clean up a little so Terasaka doesn't have to do it all. It'd be nice to have some more hands."

"Sure, we'll be out in a second, but, do you have anything to say?" Fuwa gestures to me. He turns towards me calmly.

"No? I don't see anything unusual." He moves back towards the girls. They're both laughing!

"We were going to make it better and bring you in here." Rio chokes out before falling back into a giggle fit.

"But we fell asleep before you. You were up so late!"

"That was to avoid you guys. I didn't go to bed until I knew it was safe." He rolls his eyes.

"Awe come on, Karma would have loved that one."