Another vampire thing

"Please drink from me!" A younger girl holds her arm out in front of me, startling Rio.

"I don't want to bite you." I roll my eyes. This girl has been following me all day.

"My blood isn't good enough?!" She retracts her wrist, holding it to her chest in embarrassment. "Senpai, you idiot!" The second year slaps me across the face before running off to a passing group of friends, no doubt whining to them about her rejection. I clench my jaw, attempting to hold back any stupid remarks until she is far enough away.

"If anybody still cares, I'm not actually a vampire." I lean back in my chair. Why does everyone think that? Did I slip up? So what, I have pointy teeth. It doesn't mean anything.

"You make a compelling case." Rio leans over the table, grabbing fries from my basket.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You don't eat, you hate garlic, you never go outside on a sunny day, and I, personally, have seen you nibbling on a certain someone's neck more than once." She smirks as she pulls my entire tray towards herself, munching off of it.

"Mention him again. I dare you."

"I'm just saying your boy-toy is often sickly pale."

"Does he say stuff like that around you guys?"

"No. But he also doesn't let us see his neck so..." She steals my drink as well, taking a long sip before setting it back in front of me.

"He's fine." I know he is. I check him all the time.

"Of course he is, you take care of him every night. I sure would feel fine if I was getting that kind of treatment." She's going to finish my entire meal. It's not like I was going to eat it and I always hate seeing food go to waste.

"Have fun eating lunch, but I actually have to go find my boy-toy. I told him I'd meet him today."

"Have fuuun~"

-/-/-

"Nagisa!" I pant as I jog up to my house. He lowers his fist from the door and turns to me.

"I was just about to knock!" He smiles and grabs for my arm as I lazily jog up my steps, pulling out my keys to get inside.

"I could see that." I kiss the top of his head once the door is locked behind us.

"You look tired. Do you need to eat?" He stands on his toes to hold my face.

"No, Nagi, I'm fine. I already told you I don't need you to feed me that often." I'll take too much.

"I know... but I want you to know that I can feed you anytime you're hungry. I love you." He clings to my middle. I sigh and pull his arms away. Once I turn he's a little upset until I lift him into a hug.

"Anytime?"

"Mhm." He kisses my cheek and lets his legs fall. I set him down.

-/-/-

"You're so sweet. And you taste best. I love you, Nagisa." I press soft kisses across his jawline and down to his collarbone. I've always wanted to try this. I move the blanket back off of his torso. He shivers and shifts towards me. I run a hand over his skin. I can feel his heartbeat. He's so stupid cute, it makes my insides flutter. There are still little prick marks from last time. How cute. It looks like he takes care of them. I kiss the spot before moving again, back towards the other shoulder. I have to straddle him to hold his head where I want it. I hope he doesn't wake up because I'm too heavy. I lay on his chest and poke around the crook of his neck with my tongue to find a soft spot. Right behind a bone, so he might not see it in the morning.

I lean in just enough to bite him. Hopefully he won't wake up. I sink my teeth in quickly, breaking the skin in a painless manor. He flinches and weakly reaches for his bedside drawer, picking up a pencil before hitting me with the eraser end. I pull it away from him without moving my mouth. Once I've punched a shallow area I let go and suck on the spot, only drinking a little. After a gulp or two I start licking up the area, grabbing a tissue to apply pressure and help blood clot. Once it isn't bleeding anymore I wipe up everything else and throw the tissue into a bin. He shifts a little when I move off of him, opting to turn towards my side of the bed and reach. I get settled under the covers before pulling him into me chest. He sighs happily and I drift off to sleep with him.

-/-/-

"KARMA?!" Nagisa's scream makes me nearly drop his plate. I was going to bring him breakfast in bed but it sounds like he's showering now.

"Whaaaat?" I shout up the stairs.

"Get up here right now!" He must have found the marks. I jog up the stairs and stick my head in the bathroom. He's standing backwards in front of the mirror, trying to see the marks on his shoulder more clearly. I sneak over and kiss the two small marks.

"You're not supposed to bite people when they're sleeping!" He turns so we are face to face, running his hand under my shirt.

"I thought you were mad at me?" I'm usually the one acting like this.

"I'm not mad. I'm checking for injuries. Why would you try that in my sleep." He tugs my shirt down.

"You said anytime." I shrug, lifting him onto the counter.

"I did... look. You can only bite me when I'm sleeping if you give me a little warning. I could have killed you!" He pouts a little, readjusting himself so he won't fall.

"But you didn't. Besides, it's more fun when you try to kill me." I take the wet towel off his head.

"You're an idiot." He leans to put his head on my chest.

"But you love me." I nuzzle into his hair.

"Shut up."

A/n OH MY GOODNESS YOU GUYS I WANT TO TRY TO MAKE YOUR DAY IM JUST REALLY EXCITED TO SHARE THIS HOLY SHIT. SO IM QUEER AS SHIT BUT AM VERY AWARE IM NOT VERY COMFY WITH MY ASSIGNED GENDER. So I came out to my girlfriend as nonbinary and she was really supportive. BUT. THE KICKER. We've been dating since February and awhile after I came out I told her about my mother not changing pronouns (she's getting more accepting so 👌🏻) and she got really worried like she didn't know she needed to change that so I was like "no it's fine I just like they/them better" aND SHE WAS SUPER NICE ABOUT IT. BUT FIVE NIGHTS AGO, HOMECOMING NIGHT, SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT ME TO A FRIEND AND I WAS ONLY HALF LISTENING BECAUSE I WAS EATING ICE CREAM BUT. SHE. STOPPED. MID. STORY. TO. CORRECT. PRONOUNS. NO ONE HAS EVER DONE THAT BEFORE I WAS SO FUCKING HAPPY. GUYS.

I AGAIN REPEAT IM VERY OPEN TO YOU DMING ME STUFF EVEN SHITPOST-1-AM TYPE PHILOSOPHY QUESTIONS. IM HERE FOR THE QUEER. IM HERE FOR THE SAD. IM HERE FOR THE MEME-LOVING FUCKS.