169: All because of an apple

After Wu has left, Shuo came out from another room, he was staring at Lian.

'Look at yourself, you really like him that much?'

Lian didn't reply, he just continued tying his shoelace.

'He's handsome, he's not scheming, he really make you want to protect him huh?' Shuo asked him again.

Lian still kept quiet, his deep set eyes were radiating a chilly aura, he was so different from the gentle him in front of Wu just now.

'Wang Lian, are you a fucking mute or something?' Shuo was mad.

Lian finally responded, but his response proved his decision to keep quiet right.

'You're right,' Lian replied.

Shuo's face immediately became pitch black, so he talked back with his usual roaring tone, 'What the fuck, are you trying to start trouble? I suddenly realised, your personality is really similar to Chi's, you become an idiot in front of an idiot but turn into an asshole in front of opponents. Look at yourself when you're him, I've never seen you look more like a retard ever!'

Lian finished tying one side of his shoes, he grabbed the another one.

Shuo hasn't finished, 'You're like a fucking chameleon! You just change into whoever you see! You've turned into a pig after meeting him!'

Lian stood up, he looked down at Shuo from a height.

'So I want to slap you as soon as I see you.'

The rage cultivating inside Shuo has started to overfill, he pounced on Lian.

'Fuck you, what did you say just now Wang Lian? I dare you to say it again! Don't think that just because you've grown a few more bones than me I wouldn't dare to do anything to you, I'll fucking summon a hive of snakes to strangle you to death!'

Lian's huge palm grabbed on Shuo's nape, 'It's time for your medication.'

It was like Lian has plucked out Shuo's voicebox, his mouth was wide open and he forced a few croaks out, but no actual word came out of his mouth. Lian just dragged Shuo like that and bent down to look for medications prescribed for paralyzing nerves. He grabbed a few pills and stuffed it into Shuo's mouth, he didn't even gave him any water, he just pushed them pills down into Shuo's stomach.

After letting Shuo go, he continued with his lecture.

'Lian you just continue like this! You only knew how to bully your brother since we were kids, no wonder Mom said you're an ungrateful bastard, you are an ungrateful motherfucker! What the...what are you trying to do...ahhh...'

Shuo let Lian tie him up against the sandbag, Shuo has needles in between each of his fingers, every needle flew out all at once, and every needle has past by critical parts of Shuo's body and onto the wall.

'Lian, I'm warning you!' Shuo's face was bright red, 'You better fucking let me go, if not I will whistle, once I whistle all my snakes will come out and bite you!'

Lian continued flying needles towards the dangling Shuo.

Shuo was just about to whistle, then a needle flew a few inches above his Adam's apple; he wanted  to whistle again, another came again; Shuo didn't want to give up, then over 10 needles formed an outline of his neck at the wall behind him.

'Ahhhh... do you believe I will call my mom right now, I'm going to file a complain!' Shuo are moving his arms, 'Mom, mom...Lian is bullying me again, help me!'

Then, seeing all of his tricks were all in vain, Shuo was tired.

Lian walked towards Shuo, looked at him into his sand covered face.