150: How dare you steal my stuff?!

Summer is coming, and it's also almonds season.

Wu's yard has a huge almond tree, everything time around this time of the year, there will be so many almonds on the tree that its branches were drooping down. Wu loves almonds, he would always walk round and round the almond tree when he's bored, he would pick up almonds and eat them, he can usually eat a pound or two after two rounds.

But he has a lot of work this year, he didn't have the time to walk around the tree anymore, he went back home and picked all the almonds into a huge bag, he filled two bags full of almonds and carried them into his car.

 Wu's mother was following behind Wu, she asked worriedly, 'You're taking all of that?'

Wu said, 'If not who is going to eat them all? You have diabetes, the doctor wouldn't let you eat food with high sugar level.'

'It's not me,' she said, 'It's for your nephew, did you forget that he loved almonds?'

Wu's expression soured, 'Didn't you just give Sis a bucket full? Why are you eyeing the ones in my car? So you favor your grandson over your own son?'

Wu's mother was dumbfounded, why have this child changed? He used to send the almonds to his sister when they were ripe, he used to place others before him, why now he learned how to protect his food?

He can't help it, in the past, there was no one caring for him, so he could only care for other people instead; now he has someone who is wiping his ass for him, of course, he would think that he has the right to have everything. 

'I need to send some to Chi,' Wu found himself a good excuse.

After hearing this, her knitted brows were released.

'Why didn't you say earlier? There's more in the house, I kept them for Chi!'

Wu scorned, 'Why are you so biased? I took only two bags and you're not happy, but you secretly stashed half a bag for Chi!'

'You boy! How am I not happy?' Wu's mother slapped on Wu's back, 'If you said Chi has a share, why would I be unhappy?'

Wu was speechless, isn't it obvious enough?

When they're walking back to the house, Wu's mother said, 'Chi has visited me a few days ago, he even brought a doctor along, he said the doctor will come to our house and give me regular checkups, so that I wouldn't need to go to the hospital that often. You say why is he so good to me?'

Wu let out a few coughs, so to hide his uneasiness.

'He treats everyone very well.'

She then asked, 'Have you visited his parents then?'

Wu almost bit his tongue off, visit his parents? I don't have the balls to! Keeping his social status aside, just by that dildo incident, I can't afford to lose my life!

'Well, there's no need for that,' Wu brushed it off.

Wu's mother frowned, 'What do you mean by no need? You are so insensible! Chi always comes and visit me, why can't you go and visit his parents, is it right?'

'For someone lowly like me, I'm better off watching the news.'

'What are you mumbling about?'

Wu shook his head, 'Nothing, I'm saying that his parents were too busy, I'll go when they're free.'

He drove back to the office with over ten pounds of almonds, he even compared their weight before leaving the car, as expected, Chi's bag is heavier than his, so Wu took a portion from Chi's and added into his.