118: The wrong person

In the past few days of recuperating his poor butt, Wu has been missing Shuai dearly.

He hasn't seen him for the past half a month, his phone has been shut off, he is not entirely comfortable in moving around, plus Chi wouldn't let him too. Wu has a chauffeur to pick him to work, there's still a spy who is used to keep him under supervision at all times, even during meetings he would send his secretary in his behalf, he strictly isn't allowed to leave the room at all.

In other words, he's just moved from lying on Chi's bed to his own bed in the office.

One day, this spy is just very curious, so he asked Wu, 'Mr. Wu, did you just finish removing your hemorrhage?'

Wu's face immediately turned pitch black, Chi you bastard! How could he tell others this kind of things? If it were to spread around the office, how am I going to face my workers?

'No,' he just shut off the rumor.

The spy sighed in relief, 'Lucky! Mr. Wu, do you know? I have a friend, he just removed his hemorrhage a few days ago, oh my god! He kept screaming! I was walking towards his room, I kept hearing him crying as if he's in the slaughterhouse!'

Wu replied quietly in his head: Thanks, it's just my butt split into two.

'Mr. Wu, do you know how my friend got that?'

Wu was totally uninterested, he raised an eyebrow and asked out of formality, 'What?"

'Him! He's a bottom, he does stuff down there.'

Wu sensed a chill down his spine, he slowly straightened his back.

The spy continued, 'Now he has two buttholes, one of which he couldn't control, there will be fluids leaking out from time to time. Uh, I can only say he only thinks with his behind, he has been exploiting the land behind there, now he has totally destroyed the ecosystem back there, it became a barren land now.'

Wu's heart almost jumped out, he even bit his tongue before speaking.

'Is it that serious?'

After hearing this, the spy showed a concerned and terrified expression.

'Oh my! You have no idea! Those who just did the surgery, some of them who were as tough as Chi, they're ended up lying on the bed crying all day, crying on the top of their lungs. My friend was rather lucky, he lost 10 over pounds after two weeks in the hospital, the first thing he told me is: I have the idea to cut his thing off!'

Wu's lips twitched, his mental state is having a breakdown right now.

The spy added, 'At first his butt just tore, he didn't really care about it, after a while, his condition started to worsen.'

Wu, '......'

The spy noticed the change in Wu's expression, he quickly explained, 'Mr. Wu, don't worry, he's a special case, you don't hook up men.'

Wu, '......'

The spy looked slightly awkward, 'But, if you really did have something going on, you won't be doing as frequent as him, will you? He's looking for death, he does once every two weeks, he will go for a few more rounds per time.'

Wu, '......'

Under Chi's care, Wu's body has completely healed up, but that trauma of haemorrhage has been haunting Wu ever since. For the past few days, he will reach out to his butt and inspect it whenever he's in the shower, he's afraid that there will be a tumour or something popping out.

At this very moment, he misses Shuai even more.

The company has signed a huge project which Wu has been eyeing on for a long time, he would bring his workers to the construction site in the afternoon, then return home late at night.