140: Testing the waters

After returning home, Wu continued sighing, he didn't even finish his meal, normally he would always snatch the spot under the shower head with Chi, but not today. He went to bed early, he sat on the bed with his back against the head of the bed, staring blankly at the wall.

Chi could tell, there's only 30 percent of that expression is genuine.

But even with that mere 30 percent, Chi was still gladly fooled by it.

Wu glanced over at Chi, Chi just shaved his beard, extra cleanly shaven beard, it must be so smooth. Forget about it, who cares if his face is smooth, I'm not intending to touch it either, even if he decides to stick onto me, I need to consider on letting him continue sticking onto me.

After contemplating about this stupid question, Wu laid on the bed, back facing Chi.

After five minutes, seeing Chi's hands are nowhere to be seen, Wu turned around once again facing Chi, after he sees Chi was playing with his phone, his mood became worse. I'm in this state already, you still have the mood to play your phone? Fuck! Next time when you're in a bad mood, I'll play my favourite song and shake my butt with the music!

Actually, Chi was questioning the company's employees on Wu's actions today.

 'Hm...'

Within 30 minutes, Wu has lost count of how many times he has sighed, how many times he flipped around. The last time he flipped, two sharp glare penetrated his eyes, Wu was shocked, then he saw the handphone in Chi's hand and he remembered Guo's warning, then his heart literally dropped.

In the end, Chi just wrapped his arm around Wu, then commanded, 'Stop playing around, go to sleep.'

Wu sighed in relief, then his expression returned to depression.

'I can't.'

Chi's claws pinched on Wu's cheeks and asked, 'Why?'

Wu pushed the hands away and turned his head over to the other side, 'I feel worse if I say.'

'You still have to say it.'

Wu's lips pursed into a thin line.

Seeing Wu's darkening gaze, then thought about the recent sleepless night he had, Chi couldn't bear to press further, then he caressed Wu's cheeks, 'It's fine if you don't want to, just go to sleep.'

Wu stared at him with his large eyes, his gaze was visibly cloudy.

Chi's expression dimmed again, 'Are you asking for a beating?'

Wu said in dismay, 'Come on, I will feel much better if you beat me.'

That's what he said, his butt cheeks were super tensed up, he can't wait to kick Chi down the bed if his hands were to touch him.

Even so, looking at his miserable face right now, it's sufficient to make Chi's heartache.

'Then tell me, why would you feel worse if you tell me?'

Wu threw out a safe line, 'Because you would feel bad after I've said, then it will make me feel bad.'

Chi replied, 'How do you know I will feel bad if you don't say it?'

Wu's expression became glummer, 'You will definitely feel bad.'

A trap in front of me, so I step into it?

As expected from a veteran, then Chi replied, 'You can say first, then I'll respond to it.'

The rookie rolled his eyes internally, isn't that bullshit? Then he turned around with a bitter expression, his ears are droopy, his shoulders are sunken and his back is humped, looking all dispirited.