15: Can you still take him away?

Li hinted at Guo, should we bring Xiao Long here?

'Look at him, he must have known about it. If you find him an inferior one again, can you fool him over?'

Li walked away.

 Chi teased Guo, smiling, 'If you're unwilling then nevermind.'

'It's okay!' Guo hooked his arm around Chi's neck tightly, 'We're brothers!'

The metal cage of the battle pool was opened, two guys went inside and took out the python, placed it on the ground. The python was poisoned, if it didn't get treated right away, it would die soon.

Guo walked over there and bent down, he stabbed the python on its critical part while the two wasn't paying attention.

The python raised its tail violently, it hit someone's head and he almost fainted.

'What are you doing?' A guy looked at Guo, speechless.

Guo didn't reply, his dagger slit its belly open and he cut off a slice of meat, then placed it into his mouth. 

Chi was standing beside, eyes almost popped out.

Everyone knows, Chi doesn't allow anyone to kill snakes in his house, let alone eating it.

Guo smiled shamelessly, 'The texture is pretty good..' Then he cut another piece, handed to Chi, 'Do you want to have a bite?'

The people at the side shouted in grief, 'You're not allowed to eat snakes here!'

Guo peered over to him, 'I didn't eat your snake! I'm eating my own snake, it's inside the belly of your snake, how could I find mine if I didn't cut open yours? If I didn't pay attention, I would accidentally cut your snake.  Your master would kill me, wouldn't he?'

Chi didn't make any sound, he kept staring at Guo, for ten minutes.

Then a guy was sent here, this is Xiao Long that Li was talking about. Guo took a long time to win his heart over, he was only 20 and still studying. The guy was definitely a beauty, but Chi had seen more. But his gaze still laid on him for a long time.

'You like this type?' Chi teased purposely.

Guo replied, 'As long there's a hole at the lower half of the body, I'm fine with it.'

Chi laughed broadly, then headed into the house.

Guo looked at Long, his throat felt as if there were numerous needles stuck in there, extremely uncomfortable.

'He's my brother, go have a talk with him inside.

Long just looked at Guo doubtfully, then followed inside to the house.

Guo and Li waited outside. After a while, the familiar moaning could be heard from the house, there's not a hint of obligation.

Li threw the cigarette butt on the ground, stepped on it forcefully.

'Hear how slutty is he. How long has it been only?'

Guo's face darkened, 'I have a fucking pair of ears.'

Li shut up.

Long's legs were bound to the parapet of the bed, Chi was thrusting his waist, Long was crying and he kept twisting his butt. After Chi slapped his butt cheeks a few times, Long cried even harder.

Guo heard it clearly, Long was crying out loud, pleading to be fucked.

On his own bed, he never had this much movement.

Li took a quick glance from the glass window, whispered to himself, 'Fucking hell.' It was his first time seeing a guy having sex ever so intense, so magnificent.

After a while, Chi shouted from inside.

'Guo, why don't you take over? He looks like he doesn't want me!'

Guo didn't reply, he knew exactly what Chi was playing.

As he expected, Long pleaded, 'No...'

Guo has on thought in his mind. Chi, fuck you!

Chi was putting on his pants after done with his business, he looked relaxed and pleasant. His huge palm pressed on Guo's shoulders, 'He fainted.'

Li looked over to Guo, 'Should we bring him back?'

Guo laughed, the laughter made Li had chills along his spine.

'Can you still take him away?'

After saying, Guo snapped his fingers at Chi, then left.