149: It's so early?

Time has flown and one month has already passed by, Wu's new factory has finally completed and they have started to produce their own products.

Because of the constant development and growth of the company, the efficiency has already raised by a lot, the company has made a good reputation among the industry and, of course, a lot of young talents have been attracted by the vacancy in the company.

One of them is called Lin Yang Rui and he has caught Wu's eyes, he looked really smart, he does work really swiftly as well, the most important point is that they both can talk along really well. Usually, he acts the role of the general manager's assistant, helping Wu along with those tedious and difficult tasks, sometimes he would also be Wu's driver.

Rui has a lot of respect for Wu, they both graduated from the same university, they're also the same batch that graduated. Now, Wu has a company of his own but Rui was still working his ass off under someone else.

'Mr. Wu, come to my house for dinner, I always tell my mom about you and she really wants to meet you in person.'

Wu was rather polite, 'It will be such a hassle.'

After seeing Wu's expression, Rui thought that Wu would agree to go, 'Tonight it is, I'll call my mom now, I'll tell her to buy groceries straightaway.'

'Don't call yet!' Wu took out his phone, 'Let me see if I have any special arrangements tonight.'

His so-called special arrangements are just a backup plan, in case someone Chi who wants to fuck his own wife barged into someone else's house, then scared the shit out of an old lady.

In the end, Wu didn't even call Chi, Chi's phone call came first instead.

'I have a dinner with my colleagues tonight, I need to have a drink or two with my leader, I'll fetch you later tonight.'

Wu was so pumped up, 'You can have a good time with your leader, I'll pick you up later.'

Then, he hung up and showed Rui an 'ok' hand sign.

After they ended work in the evening, Rui drove Wu to his house.

'Mr. Wu, our house isn't in the best condition, it's just a few meters square, I hope you won't mind that.'

'How can you say that?' Wu straightened his tie while checking the rear mirror, then simply said, 'My house is also a few meters square big, I haven't even bought a new house yet.'

Rui was shocked, 'Are you kidding me? You're so rich, you don't have a house yet?'

'Nowadays a good apartment with a good location, a large space costs around $10 million. I spend some of my money on that new factory, now I need to buy some new pieces of equipment, the deadline for the loan is reaching soon, how can I spend more money?'

Wu didn't add on, he also transferred some money to his small safe, he was always thinking about the same dream which he marries someone.

Rui nodded, You're right, I always thought that you have started your company a long time ago but it has just been over a year. Actually seeing how the company has grown over the years, it isn't easy to accomplish either.'

Wu then looked at his nails proudly, his nails were trimmed very neatly.

 'Also, I don't know who will stay in the house even if I bought it, my mom isn't used to it, she would always rush back home within a week of staying over in my sister's house, she feels anxious so she prefers to stay in her old house. Plus, she still thinks I'm working with the company before if I were to say I bought a house she will think I sign for a loan to buy that, she wouldn't stay in peace thinking about that loan.'