93: Glorious return

The next morning, Wu has lost it again.

The reason is very simple, he would touch his hair when he wakes up, he was worried that his hair will be a mess after all those had happened last night. It's worse when he touches his head, it's like magic, he can only feel his scalp, not a single strand of hair is on his head. Wu hurriedly rushed to the bathroom and look into the mirror, he was dumbfounded.

He has got rid of the nickname 'Baldy' for merely 2 months, now he has returned gloriously. 

Shuai was also shocked when he saw the sight, 'You messaged me that you have changed a new hairstyle, I even woke up earlier today, I was so excited to see it. If I knew this would happen, I would've slept in longer.'

Wu was furious, 'I really did cut a new hairstyle, I was admiring it last night, but now when I woke up today everything was gone. It's the first time I'm so satisfied with my hairstyle! I'm scared of putting in a single bit of pressure on it, I didn't even wet my hair when I shower! It's all gone in a fucking night! I wasted all my money!!'

Shuai hid a smile, 'Who shaved it then? Ghost?'

'If it's ghost it would be a small patch, does this seem small to you?'

Shuai explained very professionally, 'You could go bald on any part of your body when you have alopecia areata.'

Wu cried, 'I could still fucking smell the shaving cream!'

It's infuriating when Wu thought of this matter, how could he not know who is the culprit? He was soundly asleep last night, he was still contemplating his life in the middle of the night, then he couldn't fight against fatigue anymore, he didn't wake up once after he had fallen asleep. He felt something weird in some instances, he thought that it was because his new hair so he didn't care about it.

Who would have thought he will became like this?!

He was still calming down, the culprit made it to the front door.

In fact, Chi hasn't left yet, he just went ou to do some business, his luggage is still here.

Wu strode towards Chi, interrogating him with fire burning in his eyes.

'Why did you shave my head?'

Chi said reasonably, 'I like this hairstyle on you.'

Wu was heated, 'You like it but I don't! Who gives you rights to shave my head? Do I style my hair just to let you see?'

Wu placed his palm on top of Wu's head, said steadily.

'Indeed, it's for my pleasure only.'

Wu was staring with bulging eyes, Shuai was smirking away: I say, you should be laughing now! Only for his pleasure? Isn't it obvious that he's smitten by you?

Chi dragged Wu into the car, he wanted to eat breakfast with him.

In the car, Wu was still in a bad mood. He is playing with Jealous, he didn't even look at Chi.

Chi glanced over at Wu, simply commented, 'You have a huge temper.'

I retorted back in my mind: My temper is good enough! I would've slapped the person if it wasn't for you! But considering now we're in a cold war, I don't have the energy to pick a fight with you, I'll just act deaf.

The only person that Chi would try hard to please is none other than the arrogant bald guy right next to him.

The car stopped right in front of a barber's, Chi walked down and let them shave him head, there was no more hair left on it. After stepping back into the car, Baldy Wu saw Baldy Chi, all the dispute that he had have disappeared, his lips were no longer pouting, he even smiled.