133: Bae-watch

It's the end of the year, every company is trying to a year-end summary, so does Wu. For the last 6 months, the company was off to a great start, the profit is rather handsome, his little safe has been growing quite a lot too.

However, Wu still discovered a few flaws.

Mostly it's about the production, even though all of it is of good quality and low costs, but it lacks variety. Wu often checks the goods himself, he realized no matter which supplier it is, all the goods look the same, even though they claim to be an improved prototype, actually, they're all similar if not the same. Sometimes when the customers have special requests, because of the limited variety, the company couldn't produce products that are up to the customer's standards, making a huge disappointment to the customers. 

The other problem is about the brand itself, not sure how many places have Wu been to, he has also supplied a lot of products. But when he walks on the streets, looking at the different LED screens, none of it carries a label or logo of their company, it's a quite disappointing sight. If one doesn't have a brand on its own, it can't ever go big, so Wu has the idea to build a production factory, from a supplier company to a production company, this is the road to success. He planned to go for an incentive trip around the Southeastern Coast before the new year, try to learn their techniques and technology so to prepare himself for his future plan.

The first reaction Chi had when he first heard about this is, 'I agree, but I have to follow you along.'

Wu said, 'By the time you have your break, the companies over there have already ended their work, where can I go then?'

'I can request for leave,'  Chi said.

Wu immediately declined, there will be a lot of dinners and meeting at the end of the year, especially in the government sector, expanding social circle is a crucial part. Plus there will be a lot of gifting action, if Chi were to follow Wu around, they will miss out a lot of gifts, Wu definitely will not let Chi follow Wu.

'I'll come back in a few days,' Wu said, 'I will keep constant contact with you.'

Chi couldn't win against Wu's pleading, he could only nod in agreement.

For a few nights, Wu would keep poking on a tablet in bed, sometimes when he's tired of a position, he would treat Chi as a mattress, lie on him and continue poking at the screen.

At first, Chi thought Wu was doing research, then he found out he was still poking away in the middle of the night.

Chi stared at Wu while he was busy poking on the screen, Wu was frowning, then felt sad, then got nervous, then felt happy...his face is a show on its own.

Finally, Chi placed his hand on Wu's head and caressed, 'What are you doing?'

'Don't touch me!' Wu grabbed Chi's hand, carefully tapped on the screen, then he burst out in laughter, 'Finally, I got it!'

Chi asked, 'What did you get?'

'Cheap plane tickets!' Wu looked as if he got a good deal, 'Did you know how difficult it is to get a ticket at the end of the year? Do you think it's easy for me to get this ticket at 40% discount?'

Chi looked at him for a while, at the moment when Wu was confirming his purchase, then he spoke.

 'I've already bought it for you.'

Wu's hand trembled, he almost pressed the 'Purchase' button, lucky that he retracted his hand on time.

Why didn't you say it earlier?! For this ticket, I haven't eaten a proper meal, I haven't had a good night sleep! You told me you bought it?! Are you trying to harm me?!