103: Just a dream

Time flies, Wu has been staying in the hospital for almost half a month.

The wound on his neck is healing up pretty fast, he also finally broke free form the chest bandage. He can walk around in his ward now, but Wu still feel that his limbs are quite wobbly. Sometimes he would fall asleep in the middle of a conversation; when he wakes up, Chi would be sitting beside the bed, the same straight and masculine face with a pair of calming eyes.

A huge and warm palm cupped Wu's face, asking if he's awake. This will fill up Wu's empty heart entirely.

It's another sleepless night, Wu had just woke up but he couldn't sleep anymore.

He just had a dream, he dreamt that he went to a nightclub, suddenly he saw Chi was there welcoming customers. He was completely butt naked, his body full of muscles are gleaming under the lightings, his manhood was gloriously upright, there was a smirk on his face.

The moment Wu stepped into the shop, he was only left with his underwear, Chi reached into his underwear and teased him, 'Damn, you got a forest down there!' (i cringed so hard at this part omg LOL)

In his dream, Wu was really thirsty for Chi's service. But the application process was really too complex, he needed to queue up, fill up forms, they still need to interview him, Wu kept making mistakes in the process; either he didn't fill in the forms correctly, or he messed up his interview.

Every other customer has passed the application stage, only Wu was still trying his very best.

Then, the customers are all lying face down in a line, Chi was like needle stabbing into them, inject, then pulled out. One after another, his toned butt is moving swiftly, his whole body is full of energy. Not sure how did Wu manage to get in, he was the last, he was running out of patience, but when it was the person before him,

Chi was stuck inside him.

They used a knife, then changed to an awl, then used a crowbar...finally they managed to pull it out.

Then Wu woke up.

Chi is just sleeping on a bed beside him, his defined brows are tightly knitted together.

Wu rubbed his face, then took a deep breath, what is this dream?

Chi soon was awake by the movement beside him, Wu was like vegetables in a wok, he was flipped over by an invisible spatula, the bed sheets are almost cooked.

Chi walked towards him, bent down and asked, 'What's wrong?'

The voice that popped out of nowhere scared the wits out of Wu, his butt is soaked in sweat.

'Are you feeling uncomfortable anywhere?'

Actually when the second that Chi opened his eyes, he already knew where Wu is feeling 'uncomfortable'. But he still purposely asked him, and he asked very caringly, he just wants to see Wu's guilty and bashful expression.

Wu paused, then said, 'Nothing, it's just a little hot in here.'

Chi said, 'Then remove the blanket.'

Wu immediately grab onto the corners of the blanket, said guiltily, 'The doctor said I need to cover my body at all times, so I don't catch a cold.'

'Then bear it, you will feel better in a while.'

Then he went back to his bed.

Wu was relieved but also annoyed at the same time, how can you go back like this? Aren't you concerned about me? If you did, you will definitely find out what's wrong with me. Once you find out the problem, maybe it's already fixed.