101: Belongs to you one day

Ever since the truck has been hijacked, Yuan hasn't gotten a night of sleep.

Chi led people to hijack the truck, Yuan could lecture him for that, but the main problem is that 50 over snakes 'died', plus they 'died' in the camp. Just with this, Yuan has a lesser advantage now. Whether if it's someone in the camp released the news of the dead snakes, or it's just a trap set by Chi, Yuan is in disadvantage no matter which. Yuan has no evidence for either of the theories so he could only admit defeat.

Being a commander for so many years, he has always believed in persuading people through reasoning, same goes to educating his children. Since young, the thing that Yuan has told Chi the most is: You can make mistakes, but you have to give me a damn good reason behind that mistake, if you managed to convince me, I'll believe in you and I'll forgive you.'

It was his life motto at first, but now it's a weapon used by his son to fight against him.

Take this case as an example, Yuan was wrong in the first place, no matter how bad he wanted to lecture his son, but he still needs to pay back the 50 snakes. But where does he find them? Those snakes that Chi has swapped out were all rare snake breeds, he needs to gather all those different snake breeds and return them back to Chi's hands, that's harder than telling Yuan to shut up.

What can he do?

Again, last time he confiscated Chi's snakes because someone complained about him harassing a male student. This time? What reason is available for me to take away his snakes? If he says Chi is not working, but now he's working properly in the station, he didn't resign after he got the snakes either; if he says that Chi is fooling around, but now he has a girlfriend, he also agreed to register their marriage, but in turn the girl decides to kill his snake. By observation, Chi doesn't look like he's fooling around he isn't sincere either, Yuan can only turn a blind eye to that.

What can he do then?

The worse thing is, when they're hijacking the truck, one of Chi's friend has suffered great damage, he heard that he is quite a dangerous situation. Once someone is hurt or dead, no matter what reason Yuan gives, he's embarrassed to say it even.

What else can he do then?

.............

For past few days, Chi has been staying in the ward, he hired a professional nurse, but she doesn't need to do any work, Chi has done everything in her place.

Early in the morning, the doctor came by to do a routine check, Chi was helping to roll Wu's sleeves, the doctor said rather politely, 'You can let her do such work.'

That 'her' is talking about the nurse that is standing at the side.

Chi replied sternly, 'I feel safer doing it myself.'

The nurse feels she has been indirectly attacked! Isn't it just rolling the sleeves? Why can't you let me do it? Will I dislocate his arm while rolling them? I thought this guy is quite manly, but he's so picky and particular!

Gang stepped into the ward, tapped Chi's shoulder from behind then whispered, 'You old man came.'

Chi followed him out, stood at the door and told him, 'Tell him I'm not here.'

'He saw your car.'

Chi continued, 'You just say you drove my car here.'

'My car is parked right beside yours.'

'Then you say I'm not free now.'

Gang was mildly annoyed, 'He has already come so far, it isn't good to ignore him? If you pushed him to the edge, he then will come to the ward, he is so ostentatious, the one inside will be scared, right?'