110: Badass (part 2)

(turns out I have the time to continue on LOL)

A few days ago, he was still constantly knocking on the door, then for the past two days he didn't even reveal himself, now that I went to look for him he's acting like he doesn't give a single shit; previously he's acting with such sincerity and patience, it didn't even last for two days.

Another than 'fake', Wu couldn't find a better word to describe Chi.

He couldn't close his eyes last night. Initially, he thought he would feel better after giving him a good scolding, he could finally have a good sleep, but now he's even more frustrated. Wu was rolling around on his bed, the things that he had told Chi has been running in his mind, the more he thinks the more annoyed he is, his eyes are like missiles, darting across every crook and crannies of the room, by the time he's done the sun has risen.

Wu went to work with two dark circles beneath his eyes, because of his bad mood, now for every small minor mistake that he sees, he would reprimand his subordinate. He was having lunch in the canteen, he ordered a potato dish, ended up a plate full of dried beans was served, he took a look and left.

In the afternoon, he paid a visit to Chi's place, that basement that resembles a steamer.

The landlord affirmed him that Chi has moved out of the place.

'When did he move out?' Wu asked.

The landlord said, 'Just a few days back.'

'He didn't say why he moved out?'

'Is there a need to say even?' The landlord laughed sarcastically, 'He comes from a wealthy family, he just wants an experience, who can even tolerate such environment?'

He has lived in this basement for 6 years already, he can always tolerate it, why now? Isn't it obvious! Once he's back, all the small snakes have no place in his heart anymore. Can he let the person live here? He must be heartbroken by then!

Poor Jealous, if I had known that he's going to be like this, I would've stolen Jealous to live with me!

Wu stepped on the pedal, his car drifted all the way back to the office, he moved the pandora box out of his room and threw it into his car. Then, he made a U-turn and drove towards the direction of the police headquarters.

....

Since it's a rare day for him to be such carefree, Yuan paid a visit to the police headquarters alone.

The commissioner isn't present today, so the vice-commissioner went to welcome Yuan instead. he said apologetically, 'Mr. Chi, why don't you inform us before your visit, if it wasn't for my assistant who knocked on my door, I wouldn't have known your arrival.'

Yuan replied calmly, 'I just thought of visiting here.'

The vice-commissioner led the way for Yuan, 'Mr. Chi, please have a seat in here.'

'No,' Yuan lifted his hand, 'Tell me where's Chi's office is, I want to take a look.'

Along the way, the commissioner was praising Chi as if he's a flower, but Yuan just landed a bomb on his head.

'I know my son better than you do.'

Stepping into Chi's office, his office looks sparkling clean, there's janitor cleaning his office every day. His office is really in top notch condition, he receives special treatment in the office, his desk is of higher quality than other officers who are the same rank as him, the headquarters really didn't make him suffer.

'Don't treat him too well in the future,' Yuan reminded coldly.

The vice-commissioner nodded, 'Everyone receives the same type of treatment, no one is an exception.'

Yuan pulled open one of Chi's drawers, it's a mess in there, but a huge bottle of Da Bao stood up from the rest. Chi would usually carry that with him, but he was scared that his plan will fail if Wu sees it so he just left it here.

'I don't remember him using this kind of things,' Yuan mumbled.

The commissioner chuckled, 'Boys nowadays aren't like us in the past, now they want to look good.'

As they were talking, the glass window beside them suddenly shattered, they backed up from the window then saw glass was everywhere, there's also an unknown object in the middle of the shattered glass.

The vice-commissioner picked up the object and inspected it. 

'What...what is this?'

As he said that, another window broke, another thing flew in again. The vice-commissioner was trying to protect Yuan, but Yuan didn't even dodge it, he just grabbed the object mid-air.

He took the objects in his hand and made a comparison, they're different in their thickness.

Yuan took a closer, immediately he knew what are these for, his expression then darkened. The vice-commissioner is still acting feign that he doesn't know what are these, he's still playing with it in his hand, he's making Yuan super uncomfortable.

Wu was standing under the block, his hand holding ten more of the vibrators, he lashed out angrily, 'Fuck you, use them for yourself, bitch!'

Then, according to their size from small to large, he threw them into Chi's office one by one.

The two old men are getting beaten up in the room, the thing is getting larger and thicker, it also hurts more and more, the last one hit on the vice-commissioners head, he almost fainted right on the spot.

Wu quickly got into his car and drove away.

The vice-commissioner dashed to the window and shouted, 'Catch him!'

Fang Xin brought a few men with him and ran out, just as they are going to chase him, he suddenly realized that the car ahead looks quite familiar. The fellow policemen also noticed that, isn't that the badass guy that challenged Chi that day? Do we still chase after him?

The vice-commissioner yelled again, 'Mr. Chi has been attacked!! What are you doing there instead of chasing....'

He hasn't even finished his sentence, Yuan interrupted him.

'There's no need for that.'

What's the need for that? Can't he even recognize his son's car?

He picked up the 12 vibrators one by one, put them into a bag and walked out.