113: You're dirty

Guo bought Wu to a club, there's barely anyone there during the day, there're only a few waiters running here and there. It's obvious that Guo is a regular here, just as he stepped in the club, there're a few smartly dressed waiters greeted him.

Guo and Wu went into a room, another horny looking server came in as well, he would occasionally rub against Guo, it's obvious that he's looking for a prey.

Wu is still considered as a straight guy, looking at this situation, he feels somehow disgusted as well.

Guo was rather cautious about his image in front of Wu, he did warn the guy.

'Go away, I'm here for business.'

The horny guy was rather obedient as well, he stopped messing around after the warning.

'You come here often?' Wu asked.

Guo took a sip, then said calmly, 'Not as frequent as Chi does.'

This sentence immediately tapped on the guy's senses, he asked Guo, 'Right, why doesn't Chi come here now? What's he busy about? I'm really missing him.'

Guo asked purposely, 'You asking to get fucked, are you?'

The horny guy smiled shamelessly, 'Yeah! You tell Chi, my butt is itching already, tell him to hurry up and fuck me.'

The alcohol in Wu's mouth sprayed all over the floor.

After a while, Guo received a call and went out, there're only Wu and the horny guy in the room. The horny guy stared at him in a distance and smiled, seeing Wu not having any physical resistance, he quickly scooted over and rubbed himself all over Wu.

'Little guy, You're straight aren't you?'

Wu brushed off the hand that was on his thigh and said expressionless, 'Yes.'

The horny guy pouted, 'Have you done with a guy before?'

Wu didn't want to answer this question, so he answered with another question.

'Chi comes here often?'

He nodded, 'In the past, he would always come here, he would stay for the night too.'

Wu clearly understands if he continues to dig up Chi's dark past, he would probably be frustrated, but he couldn't resist his curiosity.

'What does he do here?'

'People! If not he would come here to drink and dance?'

Wu's heart tightened, then asked, 'How does he do things here?'

Saying about this, the horny guy was really enthusiastic about this topic.

'Chi's taste is pretty unique, having a gangbang is really nothing, did you see the second room on the right at the corner? That's the special room for special services. Once Chi enters the room, the screaming and crying would start. The most classic one is the 'Human head with a tail', a few person is hanging mid-air, a snake would crawl inside you from behind, just like a tail, the one with the shortest tail will win, if the snake drops out there's a penalty.'

Wu always dropped to the ground after hearing this.

The guy continued, 'But Chi gave the most money, plus besides of special services he would never scold anyone in here, so everyone likes him the most, most importantly, Chi's skills are superb, even though he will make you bleed, but he will also make you feel things that you have never experienced before,' after saying that he blushed.

Wu glanced at the guy, 'Listening to you saying this, I bet you are his top choice here?'

The guy's eyes sparkled, 'He would always pick me, he says I'm obedient, I have no objections on how to play. See this scar on my waist, Chi used cigarette butts and scalded me, see this nipple ring, he put it on for me, plus, the whipping that Chi did on my butt hasn't fully recovered yet, I'll show you.'