49: Preparation

Shuai didn't go back when he ended his work in the clinic, he was waiting patiently in the clinic until late night. He wondered why Wu wasn't back yet, he went out since 1 pm until now, reckon he has made his move.

As he thought of it, Shuai felt a hint of bitterness.

My innocent student! I'm not sure if he's going to make it till the end once he started this...

Finally, the door opened.

Shuai rushed forward and welcomed Wu, he grabbed his hands and realized that they were cold, his gaze has mixed feelings too. With hints of grief and silence.

'You did it?' Shuai probed.

Wu nodded his head slowly.

Shuai's heart dropped, 'Did you finish it?'

'I guess...' Wu took out his hand, 'We didn't let go for a few hours.'

Shuai staggered, 'You guys just used hands? You didn't use your lower half?'

Lower half? Wu was confused.

Shuai asked again, 'How many times did you come?'

Wu finally got it, he hit Shuai with a punch.

'What are you thinking? I'm saying that we held hands...' He took Shuai's hand as he was saying, demonstrated, 'Like this...hold hands! Get it?'

Shuai remained silence.

'I've been waiting all afternoon, you just held hands?'

'How is that not enough?' Wu's eyes bulged, 'I still think we're moving too fast! Me and Yue Yue held hands when we confirmed our relationship back then!'

Shuai thought that he needed to rectify a straight guy's view in a relationship.

'Remember, there's a difference in a man and woman relationship with a relationship with two guys; you can't go slow, you have to act fast. You have to forget about minor details like holding hands and kissing, just go straight to the main point.'

Wu frowned, 'Then what should I do?'

Shuai told him honestly, 'Get your hands into his pants.'

Wu's face darkened, 'I can't take it.' Holding hands were already beyond his limits.

Shuai just took Wu's hand and placed it on his crotch, asked him, 'Can you take it? We're both guys, what can't you take?'

Wu was perplexed too, why did he act so awkwardly and nervously when he held hands with Chi, but he felt nothing when he did something like this with Shuai?

As he was thinking, something beneath his hand twitched.

'Uh...' Shuai became worried, 'I can't take it anymore.'

'.......'

A few days after, Wu returned back to his recuperate sessions. Ever since the first date in the park, Wu didn't contact Chi, he was reading for the whole day. From their first date, he had concluded, it was scary that they have nothing in common! In case he comments on the blue sky again the next time, Wu decided to expand his knowledge with books.

Wu took "The Deadly Arrogance", he flipped through a few pages, it was talking about the society's falsehoods. Then he took another book, "Human's Doctrine", it was from the West, discussing human's basic knowledge and understanding.

'Why are you reading this kind of books?' Shuai was puzzled.

Wu said honorably, 'For self-cultivation.'

Shuai suspected, 'Why did you have this realization?'

'I have no choice! Last time I met the bald guy, we were together for eight hours but we didn't even talk for more than ten sentences, we didn't have any common topic. I just flipped through his documents, he was a graduate of New York University, I study Engineer, they're not even related. We don't have the same background as him, at least learn some of the cultures?'

When he mentioned it, Shuai asked, 'You guys didn't contact for a few days now, right?'

Wu nodded, 'A week.'

'You're surprisingly calm.' Shuai was more impressed with Wu's composure.

Wu took the calendar and drew a tick on it and said, 'Now we can't contact for ten days, I won't contact him within this 10 days.'

'Such precise calculations?' Shuai sneered.

Wu was confident, Shuai was worried instead.

'That Guo didn't come for a few days now, did he?'

'Please don't!' Shuai hushed, 'I'm scared that he will really show up when we mentioned him!'

'Is Doc Shuai in? My brother sprained his ankle, please take a look!' 

'.....'