68: Reverse the situation

After hearing Wu's request, there was only a word in Chi's mind - death.

The jean was ripped apart by Chi from the waistband to the pant hose, there was a huge opening and the thread ends were all over the place. Chi's eyes were bloodshot, the exhaled hot air was like a tornado destroying Wu's bravery. Chi didn't immediately dropped his body on Wu's, rather he was slowly inching downwards, like the gloomy clouds before a thunderstorm, hovering above Wu's head, the immense pressure was making Wu having a hard time breathing.

Finally, the aggressive tiger flipped someone butt facing the sky.

Based on this disadvantaging situation, Wu had no chance but to back up from his plan.

'Never mind if you don't want to.'

He was already in front of Chi's mouth, he still shouted while waving a toothpick, I'm feeling great so I won't prick you. This kind of courage, only Wu has it, like how Wu dared to call Wu as his own name.

However, without real strength, it was worrying to have just courage.

Chi grabbed Wu's arm and locked it on his back, the two white buns were open in the air, the two perky buns were squeezing the crack line in between. Chi's rough hands kneaded on them violently, without holding back any strength.

Wu was in so much pain, his sweat was dripping on the sheets.

Chi used one of his legs to pin down Wu's body, his other hand reached out to the drawer beside the bed and took out a bottle of lubricating oil.

I know this, I know this... Wu's mind was blown away, after watching so many that kind of videos, how could I not know this? Fuck, he is being serious! His expressions became ferocious, every single muscle on his body had tensed up, shrieking to the top of his lungs. I need to turn over, I must turn over, I can't let him get what he wants.

'Ah!! I'm going all out with you!!'

Desperate times call for desperate measures, Wu ripped off the few short hairs on Chi's head, throwing them into the air. Then he was threw onto the bed by Chi, his he couldn't sit up or escape but he was still struggling. He fought every time he was flipped over, like a soldier in war, he was indomitable.

Chi's eyeballs were like being stabbed by a knife twice, bloody red.

'Tonight I'm going to fuck you into two pieces!'

Wu screamed his lungs out, 'Don't humiliate me with the thing that you used to rub on countless people's butt!'

You don't want it? Chi threw the bottle of lube across the room, splattering everywhere. His callous fingers went straight into the contracting hole, pricking into the dry entrance, Wu was howling in pain. Chi immediately froze, he actually is a virgin? Wu had an idea in his mind, his body went listless.

He didn't struggle, he didn't want to fight, do anything as you like.

But first.

'If you were to fuck me now, we will just be friends with benefit from now; if you are willing to wait for me, maybe one day I'll agree to be with you.'

Chi dug his fingers into Wu's flesh, flashing his canine, 'You dare to speak conditions with me?'

Wu closed his eyes, 'You can not consider about it.'

After he had said that, a thunderstorm hit Wu's butt, Chi slapped on Wu's butt like rainfalls. Why the fuck did you find me when you're a fucking virgin? For what you kept stuffing those beancurd into my fucking pocket? Why the fuck did you have to smile like that when you saw those sculptures that I didn't give away? ....Are you looking for a good beating? ....His butt was red, swollen, almost ripping apart, but the anger inside still lingering.

Wu was hissed in pain, 'Let me know what's your decision! Why are you beating me for?'

There went another slap.

'Get lost to the other side of the bed!' Wu growled.

Wu obediently heeded his command, he knew that his plan succeed, he didn't need to add any more words.

'Hey, how great is must be to be friends with benefit! You can still be with your girlfriend, call me over sometimes, how great must it be?! Isn't it?!'

'.....'

He then turned his head around, 'I want to be friends with benefit with you, come on, fuck me.'

Chi has this eerie gaze, 'Aren't you afraid that I might change my mind?'

He immediately shut his mouth, twisted his head back.