168: We'll meet again

The next morning, Wu opened his eyes, beams of sunlight poured into the room onto the rug through the window, the whole room was well lit. It was a bright sunny day, but Wu felt a bit under the weather, he felt that his chest was a little stuffy as if something was pressing onto his chest.

He turned his head, then he realized the source of stress.

Chi was leaning against the head  of the bed quietly, his robe was half off, his bare chest was exposed, the defined contour of his features extended till his brow bone. His eyes were so deep like a black hole, Wu couldn't track his emotions in his eyes. The end of Chi's lips twitched, the stubble on his face were like thousands of daggers, stabbing into the heart of Wu.

Wu still didn't ask anything about the reunion yesterday, he just stretched out his arm and embraced Chi, half of his face was buried in Chi's chest, his other hand crept into the robe and caressed Chi's waist.

With this move, the intimidating aura of Chi has been weakened.

'What did you do last night?'

'You're asking me?' Wu replied half-asleep.

Chi's burning gaze stared into  his eyes, 'If not who?'

Wu replied honestly, 'I wanted to pick you up, I'm worried that you're too drunk to drive, but I bumped into my idol on the way so I chatted with him. Then I found out one of his secret technique, I was intrigued, so I asked him to teach me.'

Wu's explanation was so sincere and detailed, it doesn't seem like he's trying to hide something. Chi was nothing much to say, he couldn't be angry so he could only keep everything in. In addition of someone's smile, this has totally blocked off all of his sense, he can't eve be angry anymore.

Wu added, 'You can never imagine how powerful he is, he could actually use a needle to puncture a glass window, he can even puncture the rubber gloves in the car! Wait a minute, I brought all the tools, I'll demonstrate once for you. It's so bloody neat!'

After saying that, he went to look for the rubber gloves, needle and the glass he took last night.

'Uh, I remember putting them on the nightstand last night before I sleep, where are they? Chi, did you see...my...tools?'

As he was talking, Wu peered over at Chi, he suddenly realized that Chi's expression was totally unpleasant.

'I've thrown them away,' Chi answered.

Wu was shocked, 'Why did you throw them away?'

'Why are you playing with these stuff?' Chi glared furiously, 'You would feel better if you continue torturing yourself?'

'I just find it interesting!' Wu said.

The anger that Chi suppressed has risen again, 'You think that this trick is cool or you're thinking that the person is cool?'

Wu smiled, 'That person is quite interesting too.'

Chi's expression was so stiff, his voice indicates that he's about to lose it.

'Do-not-play.'

The three words were like three gun shots, it was so powerful.

According to Wu's temper, he definitely will ask why, or just fight with Chi till his death. Like that, Chi can erupt all of his anger and emotions properly.

But this time Wu didn't.

He just replied, 'Fine then.'

After hearing that, it has just fueled Chi's anger.