155: Karma

Wu spend so much money for nothing again, after so many things that he'd bought, it was just a preparation gift for someone.

Chi cuffed Wu's hands to the rod above the head of their bed, his upper body was hanging, Chi tied his ankles to his thighs in a criss-cross manner so Wu was forced to open his legs wide.

Chi took the wire in his hands and whipped twice into his palm, his dark gaze has met Wu's uneasy ones.

'This is some good stuff, I can put all my force in it but it won't injure you.'

Wu said worriedly, 'This can injure someone pretty badly, it hurts more than a belt too.'

'Yeah?' Chi dragged the end of the wire along Wu's chest, 'Then why didn't you think about that when you're whipping me?'

'Because I never used all my strength, I was just playing around,' Wu argued.

Chi smirked, 'Then I won't use all my strength either.'

'I don't believe you!' Wu exclaimed.

Chi lashed back at Wu, 'Then why should I believe in you?'

Wu blanked out for while, then he noticed Chi has already had his hand up in the high, he screamed out, 'No!'

Piak!

The first whip perfectly landed on the red dot on his left chest.

'It hurts,' WU said with his brows tightly knitted together.

'Don't act,' Chi pressed down Wu's wriggling body, then said, 'We haven't even started yet, the real pain is still waiting for you.'

After saying that, Chi moved his arm at an ungodly speed, the wire always lands perfectly on Wu's nipple with every whip. Plus, he's not hitting consecutively with Wu did, he would wait for a while after each whip, he then continues after the pain has subsided.

'It hurts...Chi...uh...'

Wu's lower body was trembling so hard, Wu kept pleading Chi with a miserable expression.

'It hurts?' Chi stopped his arm.

Wu nodded, his eyes were all teary, his chest was super red and his nipples were swollen as if they got stung by a bee.

'Then let me rub on something to ease the pain then,' Chi then reached out for the chili oil.

Wu's eyes bulged, he screamed at the top of his lungs, 'No, No, ah...'

Chi just poured the oil on the two parts of Wu's chest, then he massaged the oil with his thumb so the heat and the oil reach into his skin faster.

Wu felt this immense burning sensation on his chest, it's not just pain, there's a peculiar sensation that kept triggering his nerves, making his cries full of sexual vibes to it.

The handcuffs were clacking constantly, which then awakened the beast inside Chi.

He averted the target of the wire to Wu's inner thighs, he took Wu's weakness in his hand and the wire in his other hand, aiming at the most sensitive peak.

Wu screamed, 'No!'

Chi smirked devilishly, 'You can whip me? But I can't?'

After saying that, there goes a whip.

With zero mistakes, the wire landed on the spot which is oozing with a clear substance.

A heat wave hit him hard, Wu's tears immediately poured out, his hands were pulling onto the cuffs like crazily.