177: The sad delivery man

Guo has been out of the country for half a month due to work; when he returned and saw Wang, the first thing he asked was, 'How is Shuai Shuai recently?'

Wang finally spoke after what felt like a century, 'He's alright.'

'What alright?' Guo glanced at Wang, 'I'm very busy recently, I didn't have the time to call him, is he mad at me?'

Wang coughed, 'No, he's fine and dandy.'

Guo heard how Wang said that he knew something was going on, 'How fine?'

Wang chose his words carefully, 'You might not even recognize him when you see him.'

Guo replied, 'Go to the clinic first.'

Then, they drove all the way to the clinic from the airport.

Shuai was playing around with bottles of pills looking bored, when he heard the sound of the brakes outside the door, he looked out and his eyes immediately gleamed. But when the person in the car got down, he then kept the gleam away and continue acting all bored.

Once Guo stepped into the clinic, Shuai's phone rang. He peered over to Guo, he slowly picked up the phone call.

'Hello?'

'It's me, what do you want?'

'Go out? I'm not going. Who said online that they're gonna be back yesterday? Made me wait for one whole day for nothing.'

Shuai still has a head full of curly locks, with that body of a suit and his legs shaking, displaying an attitude to Guo. 

Guo was rather patient, he grabbed a stool and sat down, he squinted his eyes while staring at Shuai who was openly 'flirting' in front of him.

'Did you know how disappointed I was when you didn't come yesterday?'

'Bad weather? Is that a valid reason?'

'I wouldn't even see you even if you come now, who told you to absent yourself?'

'You can give whoever you want, I don't care.'

'Hey, why are you acting like this? I said I don't want it, you still forced me to accept it.'

'Fine fine, you're so pathetic, I'll take it, you just put it at the market place beside my clinic. Don't need to show your face here, I don't even want to see you.'

He placed down his phone, acted as if he was shocked to see Guo, 'Hey, you're here? When did you come back?'

'The moment you picked up the call from the delivery man,' Guo said.

Shuai's face dropped, 'What delivery man?'

Guo licked his canine teeth and smiled, 'The call just now, wasn't that from the delivery man?'

Fuck...Shuai cursed inside, there's no fun in teasing him, he could see through my little tricks.

'What delivery man?' Shuai continued with his acting, 'How did you even come up with that idea? How does your brain work?'

Just as he said that, a sound rang from outside, 'Who is Jiang Xiao Shuai?'

Shuai came out with a long face, then said impolitely, 'Didn't I let you put at the market place beside?  Why did you come to my door?'

The delivery man has a squarish face, with a stubby figure, he was studying Shuai, 'You don't want to see me, but I want to. I finally witnessed this, I've delivered so many packages, I've seen every kind of person.' After saying that, he climbed back onto his bike and vroomed away.