136: Just wait!

Now, Wu doesn't dare to sit and wait for Chi's call, he straightaway called Chi himself.

During the constant beeping, Wu's heart almost jumped out of its cage.

Calm down, I must calm down, the more anxious you show, the more guilty you sound, you might make the problem even worse... Explain to him calmly, this is just a pure coincidence, it's the lady who has been making the first moves, he doesn't have any affection towards her.

It dialled through! 

He immediately blurted out, 'It's just a wonderful encounter.'

After a minute of silence, Wu realized a very serious problem, he added an unnecessary word.

He mustn't be anxious at this moment more than any time, he told Chi sternly, 'I made a mistake just now, actually I wanted to say it's a coincidence, it's not wonderful in any way, please don't have any wrong ideas.'

Chi said with calmer tone, 'Why don't you might as well tell me that you pronounced it wrong?'

'Yes! Yes!' Wu exclaimed excitingly.

Yes? Chi almost blew up, at first he thought that hearing Wu's voice will calm him down slightly. Looking at this situation now, it feels like his concern is unnecessary.

'FaceTime,' a short yet powerful command.

Does Wu dare to pick up?! He can get the shivers when hearing his voice if he sees Chi's face isn't that going to haunt him for the rest of the night?

 'There's no Wifi in the room,' Wu said.

Chi flared up, 'Are you telling me that you want me to call the hotel's manager, let him place a computer right in front of you?'

Wu feels very indignant, but Chi can make anything happen, so he didn't dare to fight back.

The camera is turned on, two of them looked at each other.

When Chi sees Wu's face, his sharp gaze has also softened a bit.

But Wu still feels that Chi's fists will pop out of the screen at any time.

'We met on the plane, she was just sitting right next to me, every other guy in the cabin has talked to her before, I'm the only one who remained seated. She talked to me first, she even gave me her number, look!' Wu took out the paper from underneath his pillow, he waved it in front of the camera. 

At first, Chi really wanted to forgive him, but after he saw Wu took out the paper from underneath his pillow, everything before that has wasted.

'I've never texted her first, she has been sending me the messages, look, look...' Then he forwarded the flirty messages that the lady had sent to him to Chi.

Seeing Chi didn't react to any of his explanation, Wu is starting to feel unjust.

'Aren't you a little too petty? Didn't we just have a meal together? Haven't you eaten a meal with a lady? There are so many pretty girls in your department shaking their butts at you, I didn't even say anything, who are you to say me?'

Chi kept quiet.

Wu is the one who's angry now, 'Are you a man? If you are, then stop doing such useless stuff!'

Chi finally spoke.

'I'll go to the club right now.'

Wu immediately protested, 'No! I dare you not to go!'

Chi said coldly, 'I'm just going to have a drink, nothing special.'

'Who are you lying to?' Wu was worried.