119: Why am I so unlucky?

Wu immediately darted away from Chi, his huge eyes are glowing in disbelief under the moonlight.

'Why is it you?'

It's better if he didn't say that, once he said that Chi's face became even more gloomy.

'I disappointed you, didn't I?'

Wu smiled robotically, 'Absolutely not, there's just...shock!'

After saying 'shock', he quickly turned and ran away, just as he stepped outside someone grabbed onto his collar, one of his legs has been lifted off the ground and then he started to spin like a compass. Wu didn't want to get killed, he even tried to hurt Chi by punching him in the face, the fists that he threw was stronger than steel but none of it hit Chi.

Master Chi easily lifted Wu and threw him onto the doctor's desk, after pinning down Wu he started to remove his pants.

Wu was twisting and struggling on the huge desk like a turtle lying on its shell, he kept doing sit-ups but he just couldn't sit up straight. Seeing that his pants are almost fully removed, Wu grabbed onto Chi's wrist like his life depended on it.

'Don't mess around, it's not our home here!'

Chi glared at Wu with dark eyes, 'Since you treat here as your home, why should I restrain myself here? Just be a good boy and let me fuck for 5 rounds, I can let you off this time.'

Wu's eyes almost popped out of its socket, 'How many rounds you say?'

Chi straightened his fingers and wriggled in front of Wu, then the next second, a slap has landed on Wu's butt. Then, the pants have been removed until his ankles, Chi's hands pushed down Wu's knees down towards the desk.

Wu anxiously said, 'Chi, wait a minute, I tell you, you can't do this!'

Chi headed down and bit Wu's butt, Wu's back arched and he kept stretching his neck backwards, there's a ball of fire inside his chest, his tone changes now even when he speaks.

'I say...I'm serious here...Chi...Baby...Chi...Master!...The Great Chi!....Stop and listen to me....I really have my reason...'

If it were someone else, he has been caught red-handed and he's still trying to play a fool, Chi has already whipped him with his belt. But now the person crying was Wu, he really can't do that.

With his hands still pinning Wu down, he asked, 'What reasons do you have?'

Wu spilled all the beans, 'One of my employees told me, he said one of his friends had sex for so many times, he got hemorrhage. It's absolutely awful! He has two holes in his butt! How am I gonna live if my butt becomes like that?'

Chi's lips twisted into an undetected smirk, 'No problems, I like it better if there are two holes, I can take turns. If one spoilt I can fuck the other one, I wouldn't need to wait every day!'

Wu's blood is boiling in rage. What kind of person is this? Is he treating my problems like a joke?

'Then you can look for the other one in his ward. He has 7 of them, you can do one per day, you wouldn't be bored for the whole week! Plus, each of them will have the time to recover, so they can welcome you in their best condition!'

This was supposed to be a harsh thing to say, Wu thought that he said it in a very sarcastic, harsh manner, but Chi was rather glad to hear that.

Chi was in loss for words, this man's cuteness is driving him crazy. He wished that he could chop Wu into pieces and swallow them down into his stomach so that he can show how much Wu really means to him.