22: When karma hits you fast

Chi parked in front of a posh club, walked in steadily.

There's already five or six people waiting inside the room.

When the door was pushed open, a middle age guy wearing glasses stepped forward, whispered to Chi, 'Mr. Chi, we caught that guy, he was leaving the country.'

Chi didn't say anything, he sat down on the sofa, he inspected Long with complexity.

Long was anxious, he was crying for mercy.

'Chi, I didn't mean to lie to you. Your dad took so many people with him, I was stunned at that time. Your dad had a talk with me, I wouldn't dare to lie to him, there was so many people behind him with guns!'

'Who the fuck are you lying to?' The man beside Long was furious, he slapped Long right in his face, 'It was you! We've checked the number that called the city council, it was Guo's number! You were long gone by the time his dad arrived!'

Long couldn't explain himself any further, he slipped away from the hands that were straining him and cried on Chi's laps.

Chi caressed his head, said emotionlessly.

'Stop crying, dance for me.'

Long stared at Chi with red swollen eyes, 'You're not angry with me?'

Chi raised his chin, indicating Long to dance for him.

Long stood up panicky, went on the podium and started dancing. His body moved with the upbeat music, the scene was absolutely exhilarating. Long saw Chi smiled, he wasn't that nervous anymore. He took off his shirt buttons, his shirt was hanging on his shoulders as he twisted his hips seductively.

'You think he's sexy?' Chi asked Gang Zi beside him.

Gang laughed, 'Passable.'

Chi asked the rest of the guys in the room, 'What do you guys think?'

A few nodded and clapped collectively, with smirks on their faces.

'You guys can go ahead, I'm leaving now.'

Chi was about to leave, Long suddenly realized something, he sprawled on the floor crying but was seized by the guys at the side.

'Chi, Chi, please don't be like this, I didn't do anything wrong...'

Gang followed Chi outside, Chi glanced over to him. Gang immediately stepped closer to him.

'Be careful. Don't kill him.'

'Yes.'

Chi just stepped out the club, he didn't even have the chance to take a deep breath, he saw someone was stomping on his car. The guy was cursing, 'Mother fucker! Who's car is this? You're blocking my way! Move it now or I'll destroy it!'

The one kicking his car was none other than Wang, he came here often. The alley was really narrow and it's really hard to find a parking lot. He was pissed off because he didn't managed to find a place, he thought the car didn't worth much the money so he kicked it to vent his anger. 

Chi walked over silently.

Wang chided at Chi, 'Baldy, is this your car? Move it now!'

Yue Yue lifted her gaze and took a look the Chi, then her gaze fixed on him. The baldy that Wang was talking about, he wore a pair of jeans, paired with an ordinary leather jacket. There wasn't branded watch on his wrist, he didn't have to vibe of arrogant bastard. She felt a surge of power energy emitting from him, with just a simple movement of opening the car door.

Her heart was attracted like a magnet.

Chi didn't start the engine, but he stared at Wang through the glass window instead.

Wang shouted, 'What are you waiting for? Move your car now!'

Chi left quietly.

......

Yue Yue and Wang left the club at 11 pm, Wang was dead drunk, he touched all over Yue Yue in public. Yue Yue felt disgusting out of nowhere, he pried off his dirty hands off her and went inside the car first.

Along the way, Chi's face was stuck in Yue Yue's mind for the longest time.

How do I describe him? He wasn't considered that good looking, but he has that charisma that I can't put into words. His brow bone was tough as a rock, his shoulders were wide as a mountain, he could totally bury her in his arms with that solid arms of his. The pair of big hands that he used to drive, he could totally crush her, right?

There's a sharp turn out of nowhere, interrupting Yue Yue's train of thoughts. 

'Can you drive properly?' Yue Yue shouted at Wang impatiently.

Wang's vision was blurry, he saw a car upfront shuffling left to right, he felt like puking already. His face turned red, he turned the steering wheel with all his might. As the car didn't dodge him, he accelerated...

After five minutes, a shrill of scream broke the silent night.

There were no surveillance cameras in this zone, a car rolled across the street as it hit a huge boulder, the glass windows were shattered and the car was disfigured. Yue Yue had her seat belt on before the journey, so she didn't have any serious injuries, her sanity was still normal. Wang was done for, he wasn't used to out on his seat belt while driving, the lower half of his body was crushed between the deformed metal, he passed on the spot.

Yue Yue looked over at Wang and she never did again, she crawled out the car like crazy.

The car door was opened, she was relieved when she managed to escape from the car.

There was a pair of leather shoes in front of her, the hems of the pants hung over the shoes. Yue Yue couldn't wait to see who is that, she saw his leather jacket and that cold smile of his.