112: Murky Water

After a while, Wu finally spoke.

'You're mine.'

Chi's killer gaze immediately softened down, he cupped Wu's cheeks in his hands, chuckled in a raspy voice and said gently, 'I'm yours.'

Wu said possessively, 'You cannot have sex with him!'

Chi's mouth leaned closer to Wu's ears and said in a deep voice, 'I'll only fuck with you.'

Just as he's about the make the next move, Wu stopped him and gave him another warning.

'You can't think of him even when you're fucking me.'

Why is he so talkative today?

Chi doesn't get it, 'Why do I even think of him when I'm fucking you?'

'You know it yourself! I warn you, I don't care if he's super talented, from now on you can only listen to when I sing; no matter how great and sexy his body is, you should take care of the wounds on my neck and chest; it's his problem if he has a pair of huge balls, you can't compare me with his slutty behavior...'

From this random warning, Chi can conclude that Shuai isn't just a gossiper but also good at making things up.

Not wanting to destroy this wonderful moment, Chi pulled the topic back on track again, he asked while his hands are massaging Wu's butt, 'So you're willing to let me fuck now?'

Wu lowered his gaze onto his fingers and said softly, 'I didn't say that.'

Chi is going crazy seeing Wu acting like this, 'So what did you say just now?'

'I said you're mine, I didn't say anything else.'

Chi asked, 'Then are you mine?'

Wu finds that talking about things like these with another man is super cringy, but he can't avoid Chi's probing questions either, so he replied irritatedly, 'Isn't it obvious?'

An overpowering laughter burst out from Chi's chest, his hands moved in deeper to Wu's thighs, his burning gaze is locked on Wu's face.

'You do need something to prove that you're mine too, in this society without a certificate or any identification, how are you going to survive? If you don't have a certificate of mine in your hands, what if I ran away with someone else, where are you going to look for me?'

Wu snickered, 'Run away then, I'll just make another one with another person.'

Chi grabbed onto Wu's collar and pushed him down onto the sofa beside them, then sealed his lips tightly.

'Which bastard dares to snatch my person away?'

As he just said that, that bastard called, Wu took a look at the clock and it was 12 o'clock. Chi could feel his tension, he quickly grabbed his hand and assured him.

'Nothing, it's my dad.'

After saying that, he stood up and went to the balcony.

'Where are you now?' Yuan asked.

Chi replied, 'My friend's house, why?'

'Come home now.'

'I'm not free now,' Chi declined.

Yuan was quite persistent, 'You're not free to come back home now, I'll be free tomorrow to destroy your friend's company.'

When Chi came back from the call, Wu was still laying on the sofa quietly, although he's very tired, his mind is still in a clear state, he even waved to Chi, 'Come, let's continue.'