67: Don't let me down

After having a meal, Chi went to take a shower.

Wu felt awkward waiting outside, he couldn't sit still. He kept staring at the door, wondering if he should leave now? Right at this moment, Chi's handphone rang, it was right beside Wu.

Weird thing was, Chi didn't save up Yue Yue's number, there was no caller ID, just a bunch of numbers, but still remember what those numbers are.

He was curious, so he accepted the call.

'Hubby...'

This word is enough to trample Wu's seven years worth of devotion.

He used to be loyal, gentle to Yue Yue, but Yue Yue called him 'Fatty Wu', that was his one and only nickname; now this guy was stubborn, insincere, flirtatious, even so she called him hubby.

As he deep in thoughts, Chi walked out naked.

'Who's calling?'

Wu looked over and he froze, Chi's burly body appeared in front of him, his body was like an inverted triangle, he has solid muscles and toned lines hugging his body. He was like a living statue, Wu was utterly jealous of his perfect body.

This straight guy has no self conscious at all, he just reached out and touched his body as he was staring at him.

'How did you train these?'

Then, he got pressed down onto the bed by Chi.

Chi's hands barely touched Wu's waist, Wu was already sweating profusely.

'Are you ticklish?' Chi asked.

Wu was really confident about this.

'Nope, I'm not ticklish since I was young.'

Wu wasn't bragging either, since young he was immune to tickling, others were laughing and rolling on the bed but Wu just sat there like a statue. Tickle me! Tickle anywhere! I'm not even going to blink my eyes!

So, Chi really did tickle him. But Chi was only touching him, Wu felt like surges of current flowed through his body, he was ticklish all over, he couldn't even say anything.

Fuck! What's wrong? Wu was speechless.

Anywhere that Chi has touched, are the places that Wu thought he was okay, the ears, neck, collar bone, Adam's apple... Usually he wouldn't even feel anything in those areas, but why is it so intolerable when he touches them?

'You drugged me?!' he asked glaringly.

Chi snickered, 'Don't find excuses for you being flirty.'

'Hey, who are you calling flirty? Eh, hold on a while, let's...'

Chi's lips were wrapping around Wu's ear lobe, his tongue was tracing each and every outline. Wu suddenly felt tingling sensation around his ears, he could only hear his own breathing.

It's wicked...why am I feeling such things?

Chi and Wu was kissing passionately, rough fingers were playing with his nipples with a shirt in between.

Sweat immediately poured down from his forehead, his calves muscles tensed, his knitted brows were twitching like he was in much pain. Looking at Wu with his expressions, an expert like Chi was concerned about his well-being.

'What's wrong?'

Wu had irregular breathing, 'It felt so fucking good.'

Chi smiled unbelievably, 'It hasn't even begun yet.'

He then rolled up his shirt, drawing circles on Wu's left chest with his tongue, from big to small, he kept moving to the center and then outwards, lastly stopped at his nipple. The teasing was affecting Wu's panting and breathing, after having fun with the tongue he changed to using his teeth to nip on it, then used his lips to suck on it, making sounds that when you eat a popsicle.