maknae line - request

thank you tykamin for requesting, this is dedicated to you! Listen to 'young god' by Halsey for this 💕💕😔✊🏼

third person pov

The curtains lift off the stage, revealing Y/N. The three boys sigh as their eyes rake over her emerald dress, soul crushing stare and slightly parted lips.

"He says, "Ooh, baby girl, you know we're gonna be legends
I'm a king and you're a queen and we will stumble through heaven
If there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes
I know you wanna go to heaven, but you're human tonight""

Jimin can't help the soft smile that graces his features. Y/N has been the biggest female idol in Korea for the past couple of weeks and everywhere he goes, her name slips out. They've spoken a few times and each time, Jimin was attacked with a flurry of butterflies. He remembers every detail of her face and every sound that came out of her mouth, even the breathless laugh that left her lips when Jin made a bad joke. The elegance in her voice is something he knows he'll never forget. His eyes meet hers and he's sure they lit up. They sparkle in the spotlight and she turns her body so it's angled towards him.

One wink and he wants to give her all the stars

"And I've been sitting at the bottom of a swimming pool
For a while now, drowning my thoughts out with the sounds."

Taehyung is friends with everyone in the industry, both male and female but for some reason, he considers moments with Y/N special. She always gives him a goofy wave when they meet and although he's seen it a million times, a laugh always bubbles out of his throat. Nothing feels better than seeing her after a week of performances and interviews; it's like a breath of fresh air for him. Her attention on his table so he sends her a small smile, silently applauding her performance. She looks down at the floor, a shy smile gracing her features.

She's more than special to him.

"But do you feel like a young god?
You know the two of us are just young gods
And we'll be flying through the streets with the people underneath
And they're running, running, running"

Jungkook finds himself entranced by her song. He's never felt this way about any other song, not even the ones his brothers used to sing him during their pre debut days. He subconsciously starts smiling, her words pushing him to think about the two of them running through the streets like a couple of children, enjoying the world and the time they have together. It seems that she's the only one with the ability to make him think of his future while being pulled in further with her sweet song. She blows him a kiss from her position on the stage, making him blush.

He wants to run away with her.