taehyung - request

thank you Avaered for requesting yet again! 💕💕💕 i truly love it when i get requests like yours so if anyone has anything else they want to request, I'll write it (no matter how weird) also i give you permission to put me in your book, I'm so excited for it 💕💜

"Yah, shortie!" You internally sigh at the taunting voice. It belongs to Taehyung, the charming devil whose sole purpose is to make your life slightly more unbearable. You ignore it, like usual but feel agitated when he catches up to you, placing his arm on your head.

"How is my favourite arm rest doing?" He giggles when you give him the finger, shaking his arm off you. He doesn't leave though, opting for throwing insults towards how your uniform looks on you. As much as you'd love to, ratting Taehyung out isn't an option. His dad is the principal of the school, making it near impossible to get him in trouble without crossing paths with his dad. Besides, telling on someone for calling you names is pathetic. He's never touched you and hopefully, never will.

You sigh at the misfortune, shocked to see that Taehyung has already left without more of your pleading. You enter your classroom, unsurprised to see it already in chaos. A few paper airplanes fly by your head, one barely missing your eye. You catch the next one, scrunching it up into a ball and throwing it in the bin.

"Hey! Why'd you do that?" You are tempted to knock your head against the wall when you recognise the voice. Having Taehyung insulting you throughout the day isn't all the crap you have to put up with. Choi Minho is known as trouble and happens to find joy in making the teacher's lives hell. While not directly aimed at you, the attitude he has make you want to rip his eyebrows off.

"I'm speaking to you." You look up to see him directly in front of you, fuming over his paper airplane. He looks like a toddler about to throw a temper tantrum.

"Are you about to cry over a paper plane?" His eyes widen but he stands his ground, eventually narrowing his eyes at you while the whole class snickers at your comment.

"You are going to pay. Count my words." You sarcastically nod, sliding into your seat cooly.

After school, the halls are empty. It's funny that everyone else leaves the second it rings while you wander around before reluctantly packing your stuff and leaving. As you are exiting, you notice a male leaning against a set of lockers, looking around angrily. You stifle a scream and slip into a crack between the lockers when you realise it's Minho.

"Y/N, there you are. Thought you would've forgotten about my little promise earlier." You grip tightly onto the lockers as he tugs you out, digging his nails into the skin on your forearm. He manages to pull you out, immediately throwing your body to the floor. You groan from the impact, unaware of his approaching figure.

He pulls you up by your hair, acting as if your shrieks are non existent. You're pinned up against the cool metal, arms held above your head by one of his meathead friends. Minho sends a punch into your stomach, laughing when you grit your teeth in pain, tears rolling down your cheeks. He keeps it going, making sure your skin will be painted black and blue.

You slide down the locker, barely able to breathe as his friends high five each other and leave. Your vision is blurry as you try so desperately to reach your bag. A strangled groan of pain leaves your lips as you accidentally brush up against the floor.

"Hello? Who's there?" A voice echoes throughout the halls and much to your surprise, it's one you'd never find yourself relieved to hear.

"Ta-Taehyung." It's barely a whisper but it's enough for him to pick up on it and turn, eyes widening at your state. He drops his bag and sprints to you, dropping to his knees in a panic. You choke out sobs, wincing in pain when he picks you up bridal style, collecting your bags.

"I'm going to take you to my house, ok? I'll make the pain go away, ok?" You merely nod, clutching to his shirt. He begins his run, careful with your unknown injuries.

He gently lays you down on his bed, opening his first aid kit. The pain has since gotten worse and it's torture for you to speak.

"Where does it hurt, Y/N?"

You point to your stomach and lift up the thin material covering up your bruises. He sucks in a breath, running his cold fingers over your hot and aching skin. You whine in protest, begging him to fix it. He apologises as he rubs cream on your skin, hoping it will ease your pain a little bit. After he's done, you sit up with his help and breathe slowly and softly.

"Why did you help me?" He looks up at the question, stuttering on his words as he fumbles with the kit.

"What kind of person would I be to leave you lyi-"

"Why, Taehyung?"

He sighs before grabbing your hands in his, sitting next to you on the bed.

"I like you, Y/N. A lot." Before you can respond, he cups your face, pulling it closer to his.

Kissing Taehyung wasn't on your list of things to do but damn, is it magical. He moves with such gentleness that it almost makes you forget about the pain. He moves himself so it would be more comfortable for the both of you, allowing his hands to cup the back of your neck, tilting it for better access.

You breathlessly pull off, eyes wide with awe. He let out a breathless laugh, tucking a strand of your hair behind your ear, resting his forehead against yours.

"Now, tell me who did it so I can beat them up for hurting my shortie."