168: We'll meet again

Start from the beginning

Wu then pulled Chi's hand and placed it on his head, said, 'I fell down yesterday, my head has huge bump.'

His naked tease, all because Wu wanted to choke Chi to his death.

Wu held Chi's hand and rubbed his hand on his own, then after Wu put down his own hand, he looked at Chi smilingly.

Chi looked at him like this, how could Chi bring down his hand? He could only suppress his anger and continue rubbing his head.

He wanted to continue his 'interrogation' after rubbing his head, but Wu actually fell asleep, acting like nothing has happened, sleeping soundly with his face rubbing against Chi's abdomen. 

Chi also suddenly realized, he can hardly ever predict Wu's behavior now.

........

In the afternoon, while Wu was on his way to the office, he bought a box full of gloves, two pieces of glass and ten boxes of needles, totally ignoring Chi's words.

He continued with his training in the office.

Needles were flying everywhere in the office, soon something has shattered.

The next afternoon, Wu actually gave the excuse of changing bulbs to visit Shuo's house again, the door opened and two gloomy eyes appeared, Wu smiled ever so brightly.

'You're here too?'

Shuo was leaning against the door frame, looking at Wu with lazy eyes, 'What do you mean by 'I'm here too'? This is my house, don't tell me you came here to look for Chi?'

'That's not it,' Wu smiled embarrassingly, 'I'm here for your brother.'

Shuo's expression changed, 'Why are you looking for him?'

'I'm here to learn!' Wu lifted the tools to the front of his face.

Shuo lifted his chin, 'He's sleeping in his room.'

'Then I'll wait for him inside.'

Then he walked straight into the house, he plopped his ass on the sofa and looked up at the ceiling then asked, 'How's the lights? Are you happy with them?'

'It's fine,' Shuo replied sincerely, 'You're pretty good at pairing lights.'

Wu replied honestly as well, 'It's nothing much, I just chose the same color.'

Shuo lifted his gaze, the lights were all of different colors, how are they the same color? But in Wu's eyes, who is color blind, all the lights look the same to him.'

After talking for so long, the 'pairing' was just a coincidence.

The two sat opposite each other, ever since Wu watched those videos, all of the discomfort that he felt with Shuo has been eliminated

'I feel like you and Chi have some misunderstanding, I'm willing to help you guys out to clarify that,' Wu said.

Shuo not only doesn't appreciate his help, he even picked on Wu's sensitive spots.

'You think me and Chi will go back together?'

'Hah,' Wu was being rather polite.

Shuo leaned towards Wu and whispered into his ear, 'What if I plot against you, making you two have some misunderstanding?'

Wu showed a smile comparable to Mother Theresa's, 'I'm still going to help you out, I believe that you and Guo were innocent, I will investigate and serve you justice.'

'I would be more than welcome.' Shuo pinched Wu's cheeks, 'But I would still love  to plot against you, what should I do?'

Wu still has that same firm expression, 'Suit yourself, I'm just trying to help solve the situation but not you, I have my own principles. I won't hide the truth just because of my selfishness, I rather make myself more miserable than making Chi suffer even more.'