"I'm going to see if papa is awake and he can quickly check on your ankle as we need to decide what you can do at school today." Harry said and Louis nodded staying put on his bed. "Li." Harry whispered when he walked into Niall's room seeing Liam awake but Niall asleep. "Hmm." Liam said. "Can you check on louis' ankle I need to know what to say to the school in terms of what he can and can't do." Harry said and Liam nodded carefully getting up.

"How's Ni?" Harry asked when they left the room and Liam sighed. "Woke a couple of times in the night in a lot of pain so I'm probably going to end up at the doctors with him so I'm going to have to wake him in a bit as if he does need to go to the doctors I'll have to phone as soon as they open to get him a same day one." Liam explained and Harry nodded as they walked into louis' room.

"Morning Lou." Liam said and louis smiled seeing his papa reaching out for a cuddle. "Hang on Baby let me check your ankle first." Liam said and louis just nodded Liam carefully unwrapped the bandage and have a feel of it. "Does it hurt today?" Liam asked as Louis wasn't as hesitant to let Liam touch his ankle. "Feels better papa." Louis said and Liam nodded as he thought that might have been the case as louis' bruise didn't look as painful either. "Right stand for me Love." Liam said and louis nodded doing as Liam said.

"Does it hurt?" Liam asked. "Bit." Louis said and Liam nodded. "Can you walk to daddy for me." Liam asked and louis nodded doing that and although he had a slight limp Liam was happy. "Alright I'm not concerned about him walking but I don't want him running around as that's asking for problems." Liam said and Harry nodded picking Louis up once he reached him. "Louis so you understand that we can't do any running today otherwise you will hurt your ankle more' Liam explained "Yes papa, just walking." Louis said as Harry passed him to Liam and Liam nodded smiling kissing the boys forehead. "Right have a good day love." Liam said giving Louis a cuddle before placing him down on his bed and headed back to Niall's room. Luckily Niall was still asleep.

Shall we go have breakfast" Harry said. Louis nodded getting up and walking down the stairs. Yes it was slower than normal but the boy was just happy to be back on his own 2 feet again. He smiled as he walked into the kitchen and saw his daddy making him some coco pops. "Thanks Daddy." Louis said getting onto a chair and Harry handing them to Louis. Louis are his coco pops. "All gone." Louis said and Harry smiled finishing his toast.

"Right do you want to go and get your shoes on then?" Harry asked and Louis nodded getting down handing Harry his empty bowl before heading into the hallway to put his school shoes on. Harry quickly washed up before grabbing his and Louis coats and then they walked out to the car.

"In you get then Lou." Harry said and Louis did as said sitting down in his car seat letting Harry buckle him in before Harry got in the front dumping louis' school bag and coat on the front passenger seat. Harry then drove to the school and parked up and they walked to Louis classroom. "Morning Louis." Louis' teacher said seeing the boy approaching. "Hi." Louis said once he reached his teacher before proceeding to hug harry and entering his classroom.

"So louis' bruised his ankle over the weekend so if you see him limping that's why. He hasn't been walking on it all weekend but he seems to be okay at the moment but he's not to run around at all." Harry explained. The teacher nodded. "Might be hard, how did he do it" the teacher asked. "Jumping on the trampoline glad he has his energy back but he fell of on his ankle" Harry said. "Well At least he's energetic again he's just being a little boy. Talking about boys how's Niall?" "No better Between him and louis we've had quite the weekend. I think Liam's taking him to the doctors today." "Poor boy." The teacher said as she heard louis' laugh.

"Yea" Harry said smiling st hearing Louis laugh before saying bye to the teacher. He then headed over to main reception to explain about Niall and that he wouldn't be in again before heading back home. Harry drove home.