Chapter 13 Poor mommy!

Comenzar desde el principio

“Good morning father I didn’t know you were here” I said.

“Yeah we got late here so we didn’t woke up anyone” he said.

“Oh my gosh I know something good its happening today because you don’t even clean your room!” Alondra said.

We were all having a family dinner and then my dad receives call that he has to do some work traveling. My mother helps him pack and then he said good bye to everyone.

“Gloriana do you forgot we have a present for our princess!” my father said.

They cover my eyes and took me outside.

“Are you ready for your surprise?” they said.

“Yes!” I said smiling.

“Okay 1, 2 and 3” they said.

I open my eyes and there was the Range Rover that I want, I start screaming and jumping and I hug my parents they gave me the keys and my father said goodbye again. My mom took him to the airport and I decided to call to a restaurant a make a reservation for 13 people because Niall and me have a surprise for Angelica. I went to pick up Eleanor and Danielle so they can go with us to pick up the guys at 3:00pm we all were getting pretty, all of them were ready and I was the only idiot that didn’t have anything to wear again. I was looking in my closet and I found this white sateen button front dress it was perfect for today and it match with my necklace and my bracelet with some white sandals. I put them on and Eleanor made two cascade braids and I put some light up make up. We jump in my Range Rover and drive to the airport I was really excited to see Niall again. Then I saw Niall walking through the airport doors he froze in the middle of the floor and throw everything I smile and run to where he was he grab me.

“Oh my gosh I really miss you so much! I love you!” Niall said kissing me.

“I love you too!” I said trying to not break the kiss.

“You look really beautiful today!” Niall said.

“Thanks and you are looking sexy as always!” I said. “Oh I made the reservations in the restaurant and who is Angelica surprise?” I said smiling.

“Did you see that tall guy over there? Well that’s Angelica date” he said.

“Wait he isn’t Kendall Schmidt?” I said smiling.

“Yeah!” Niall said.”Let’s get Angelica to meet him” he said grabbing my hand.

“Angelica!” I said.

“What?” she said walking to were I was.

“I have you a surprise!” I said smiling.

I grab her hand and went to were Kendall was and they introduce themselves and start talking. They were great together.

“You know they look great together we just have to wait to see what happen” I said to Niall.

“Yeah!” he said laughing.

“Oh we have to go to the restaurant! PEOPLE WE HAVE TO GO TO THE RESTAURANT!” I yell.

They all follow me to my Range Rover.

“Oh my gosh! There are 11 people here and I don’t have enough space I’m going to call Alondra!” I said.

I dial Alondra number she went to the airport and take four people with her then we went to the restaurant. We order the food and everything they were all talking about the tour and everything we were all laughing, Niall gave me a gift it was some charms saying “I will” I didn’t understand what he was going to do but I still love it they were really pretty, I kiss him and thanks him and I gave him a gift too I gave him a snapback with his name on it, a polo and the Supras he want, he kiss me and thanks me. Then I was looking my bracelet trying to figure out what he was going to do suddenly I feel my phone ring it and it was a from a restricted number. I pick up the phone

“Hello?”

“Aw your poor mommy isn’t in the best shape! Shouldn’t you be here taking care of her instead of being out with MY BOYFRIEND!!?”

I hangs up and freeze.

What happen? Niall said.

“I don’t know but I have to go home” I said breathing heavy. “LETS GO!”

I jump from the table leaving my friends in shock Niall run behind me and asks what happened.

“I don’t know but we have to get home!! that psycho bitch is back!!” I said turning on the car I was driving really fast and I didn’t care if I kill someone.

I grab my phone a call 911.

911 what is your emergency?

“Some psycho did something to my mother!” I said crying.

“Calm down and give me the address we are going to send the ambulance” the person said.

“CALM DOWN ! LISTEN I DON’T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPEN TO MY MOM!” I said.

Niall took my phone from my hand and gave the person my address.

When we got home the ambulance was there I went inside running and my mother have a cut in her feet. I went to the ambulance with her and I was crying really hard.

“Honey don’t worry I’m good” my mother said.

We stop at the hospital and they took my mother to the surgery room.

“I will kill her. I don’t care if it takes me a million years! Niall said. “Everything will be okay, babe.”

 I look to him “SHES MY MOTHER! SHE MY MOTHER AND THAT STUPID BITCH TRIED TO KILL HER; THIS IS YOUR ENTIRE FAULT! IF IT WASNT FOR YOU I WOULDN’T BE HERE AND MY MOTHER WOULDN’T BE IN THE SURGERY ROOM!”

Niall doesn’t take it to offence; he knows I’m just really upset. He kisses my forehead.

“I know babe, I know” he said.

I kind of feel guilty for what I said to Niall. I start to tear and I walk over to him I sit next to him on the couch. He grabs my hand and pulls me closer and kisses me on my forehead

“It’s okay, babe” he said.

“I love you, did you know that? I was just really mad and scared. I didn’t mean any of it” I said crying a bit.

 He lifts my head and kisses me

“No babe don’t cry its fine and it’s true.

“It’s not your fault! It’s that psycho's fault, I knew what I was getting into, you know dating a boy like you, and you are perfect” I said hugging him.

“Don’t EVER blame this on you!” he said. “But you shouldn’t have to go through this in the first place” he said kissing my forehead.

I got up and call my dad to tell him everything.

“Hello princess how you doing?” my father said.

“Um dad mom is in the hospital but don’t worry she is okay!” I said.

“WHAT?! Glorianne what happen?” he said really worried.

“Niall ex girlfriend is trying to break us apart and she is trying to hurt everyone I love” I said.

“When your mother gets out of the hospital you and everyone is going to London! I can’t not let you there in Mullingar something could happen to you!” he said.

“Okay dad don’t worry I call you back if I need something” I said.

I was hugging Niall and the doctor came to where we was.

 “Are you with Gloriana?” he said.  

“Yes!” I said.

“Well she can go home tomorrow and she is sleeping right now and you two need some sleep so I suggest you two go home and sleep your mother is okay!” the doctor said.

I grab Niall hand and we walk out from the hospital. We went to my car and I gave him my keys. We went to my home and went inside of it. All of my friends, the boys and Eleanor and Danielle we all talk about what happen and then I grab Niall hands and took him to my room.

“Niall I have to tell you something” I said.