Chapter 18 Part 2: My Slutty Step Sister's Boyfriend (:

My Slutty Step Sister's Boyfriend

Author's Note: Ok guys, I know the last chapter was disappointing; hopefully this will make up for it and the fact that this time I'm gonna upload either Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday because I have a few tests and that means no homework plus a person can only study for so long. Another thing is I'm gonna be willing to write longer chapters if you guys don't expect me to upload every couple of days because like I said I have school. And I'm stuffed with homework every day; I'm literally working on homework for five hours straight, not even joking. But it's the weekend, I still have homework to do, lol but I'm gonna upload before (:

Check out my new story TheRapist. Something I thought about when Mr. Miller, my Pre Ap Environmental Science teacher told us about therapists. lol

This story is gonna end soon, I already have decided what it's gonna end like. There will be a sequel. Not sure what it's gonna be called but I'll let you guys know as soon as it's decided. Probably a couple of more chapters await after this one!

Chapter 18 Part 2

Kane's POV

"Ugh this is so boring," I mumbled to myself, shifting slightly only to wince at the pain. It's been about a couple of days since the incident and the doctors absolutely refused to let me go see Liberty. Considering my health and shape, I don't blame them but still. Can they not let me see the one girl, I actually love more than my life. I know I've been a jerk but that's only because I came to the realization of my feelings for her. It felt wired to be in love yet at the same time, it was an amazing feeling. Now when I finally realize, I should apologize and hopefully have her take me back, she's in a coma. My love life is so great, isn't it.

The only thing I have here to do in this hospital is stare at the pristine, clean wallpapered walls and scrunch my nose at the smell of the disinfectant. I've always hated hospitals. The disinfectant so strong, the walls so clean, the food so...so disgusting. It's like the hospital is disguised as a clean, nicely working area but it's really a place where people die often. They're trying to disguise the scent of death and sadness. This place makes me sick. And it doesn't help that I'm sitting here with a broken and bruised rib, a broken arm, a few recently stitched up cuts, and black and blue bruises covering my entire body.

When we were in the Torture Room, I like to call it, the police had busted in. They had to shoot Pierre to get him off of Liberty. The paramedics had taken her away and all the people in the room including Pierre were arrested. Just yesterday they had a court hearing, that Liberty's parents had attended to as her substitutes. Pierre and his cronies were assigned to prison for life with absolutely no way of getting out. At least one good thing came out of this situation. Now only if Liberty would wake up soon.

Liberty's POV

The only thing I could hear was a bunch of shuffling and some feet approaching me. My body was immobile yet I could still hear everything. I'm pretty sure there's a nurse next to my bed, looking through my files. I heard some peoples footsteps enter the room.

"Oh my baby," was this the voice of Jillian. I tried opening my mouth. I couldn't. I tried moving my hands. Once again I couldn't. Frustrated I tended to screaming only to find I couldn't scream so I screamed mentally in my head. What is wrong with me, I thought?

"Dr. Henderson, how's she doing," I heard my dad ask?

"Well we've been monitoring her behavior, her heart, and her brain pattern since yesterday and so far we still don't see any sign of her waking up. Just like I said before it could take her two days to five years to wake up. Only god knows right now, I'm very sorry," he says. I can hear the silence of the room. My body starts to ache as I'm thrown into dark oblivion.

Kane's POV

"They said she won't wake up for a while. I'm sorry man," Jordan and Maddie were currently in my hospital room talking to me about Liberty. I still wasn't granted permission to see her which majorly sucks right now.

"I just...I just love her so much," I tell them. I could feel the tears build up in my eyes. I sucked in a big breath trying not to cry.

"I know it's hard but you gotta stay strong. Liberty needs you," Maddie said. I wiped my eyes quickly refusing to believe that she won't wake up for a while. She'll wake up soon, maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow. She'll wake up soon and I'll confess my love for her then.

"We gotta go see Liberty. Talk to you later man," Jordan said as he and Maddie got up and headed towards the door. I waved an acknowledgement before propping myself on my pillow staring at the walls. There was a poster on the wall next to my monitor that said "Keep Hope." Apparently these hospital rooms were used for the people with severe cases. As I stared at the poster, I knew I needed to keep hope. It won't take Liberty five years to wake up. She'll wake up, soon too. I know she will. She's a strong fighter.

Five Days Later

Kane's POV

"How she's doing Dr. Henderson," I ask him. I was finally granted permission to see her so the nurse was wheeling me to the 5th floor where her room was. I got a few sympathetic looks from a few people as we passed the waiting room. I shot them a dirty look not wanting sympathy. I am perfectly fine...sorta.

On the fifth floor, I could hear my heart pounding really hard as we approached her room. Nurse Jackie, the nurse assigned to take care of me knocked on the closed door. We heard a faint come in as Nurse Jackie opened the door and wheeled me in. On the bed I could see a pale faced Liberty, eyes closed looking very peaceful.

Her hands lay on her sides, her wrists covered slightly by bruises from Pierre trying to get his way with her. The monitor was beeping and her dad sat next to her on a stool.

"Oh it's you. I'll give you some time," was all he said before he briskly walked out. Nurse Jackie left after a moment telling me she'd be back. I sighed wheeling myself closer to her bedside. Her bed was higher than my wheelchair so making sure no one was nearby I stood up gently wincing as my ribs ached. Brushing it off, I pushed the wheelchair to the side and sat on the stool, her father had momentarily occupied.

She looks so peaceful, I thought staring at her beautiful face. Her beautiful hair lay around her face. Her eyes were closed peacefully as if she was really enjoying her time away from us, away from all the stress and tension. I lightly grabbed her hand, feeling the coldness of it, none of her warmth left. I frowned. This Liberty was way too unreal like, she felt cold and empty for some reason. And for another reason, her look of peace irritated me. It was look that old people would get knowing they lived their life to the fullest and were about to pass away. I didn't like the look on her. I held her hand tightly wanting to restore the warmth from it. Gently caressing her face, I ran my fingers through her locks of hair. Her beautiful hair, unlike the fake blondness of Ashley!

I do admit that I've made some grave mistakes and that going to the mall that day was the biggest mistake of my life. To make matters worse, I had actually believed that Liberty had told Ashley, she was just playing with me. I believed that whore and because of my state I had kissed her. I felt so disgusted when I found Liberty watching us with tears in her eyes and anger, sadness, and betrayal evident in her eyes.

I felt useless, like a piece of crap on the bottom of the dumpster in an empty New York City alley.

"I'm sorry," I whispered as one tear leaked out of my eye and fell onto her hand. I felt myself loose a little bit of myself as I came to the realization of how serious this really was. Being in a coma is serious but the fact that she might not wake up for another five years if even more serious. Not being able to see that gorgeous face of hers light up with delight would be like hell.

God, please perform a miracle.

Vote.Comment.Fan!?

What do you guys think?