Chapter 13: My Slutty Step Sister's Boyfriend (:

My Slutty Step Sister's Boyfriend (;

Chapter 13:

"Would you like to dance mademoiselle," this really cute guy had walked up to me while I was squished in between the wall and Kane sitting in this tight booth.

"Of course, why not," I told him with a relieved smile. Kane glared at the guy before standing up and letting me pass.

"Loser," I mumbled. I took the guys hand as he took me over to the dance floor. "I'm Pierre," he says. "Nice to meet you Pierre, I'm Liberty," I told him as we started dancing to a fast pace song. Pierre was pretty cute if I say so myself, maybe even hot. He has this light blonde hair with this brown hue in it and these amazing brown eyes that are just swimming with warmth. As we dance I notice he doesn't even try to feel me up. Thank goodness. Good man, I thought. "Would you like to sit down, I am quite tired," he says after a few really fast pace songs. "Of course," I tell him. He leaded me over to a corner booth away from Maddie, Jordan, and 'him.'

"So Pierre tell me about yourself," I ask him as we both slide into the booth.

"Well I'm 22, a recent graduate of Columbia, and I'm a teacher at Julliard," he says surprising me.

"Teacher, really?"

"Yeah music teacher actually," he says.

"Hmm that's wired. I actually attend Julliard but I've never seen you before," I tell him.

"Well this semester you'll have to take music as one of your electives to see me," he tells me winking. I giggle slightly. Wait a minute, I giggled. That thought brought a smile to my face as he continued to tell me stories about students who've done some really funny things in the past. I found out he's been working at Julliard for about an year.

"So now that I've told you my life story, I'd love to hear about yours," he asks me as he takes my hands puts them on the table lacing his with mine. I smile at this gesture as the warmth of his hands spread throughout my body.

"Well I'm not really anything special. I'm attending Julliard for art and photography. I'm 19, still have two years of college left, and my favorite color is yellow." He laughs at the random fact at the end. "Nice," he says.

"Would you care for a drink," he asks me.

"Sure, how about some sprite," I ask him.

"Oh my favorite."

I smiled. Maybe, just maybe Pierre's the guy for me and I could forget about Kane. I mean Pierre does make me smile like no tomorrow and he's not a horny jerk like Kane.

Vote.Comment.Fan!?