Chapter 1: My Slutty Step Sister's Boyfriend (;

My Slutty Step Sister's Boyfriend (;

"Libs get down here," I heard my dad yell.

"Coming," I yell back as I throw the covers off my bed and pad down the stairs. Entering the kitchen I'm greeted by the sight of my dad, my step mother and slutty sister all rushing about setting the table, making food, getting the drinks, etc.

As soon as my step sister 'Ashley' sees me she screeches out loudly, so loud and horrible sounding, it sounds like a cat just drowned.

"Mom look at what she's wearing," she whines to Jillian, my step mother. I turn to her and she rolls her eyes and throws me a reassuring smile before turning back to handle the Ashley 'problem.'

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing dad," I ask him. He's standing over the kitchen island mixing some salad together. Before my dad can even reply Ashley steps up and yells "the fact that you look like a hobo. My boyfriend's coming go change," she tells me shooting me a death glare. I scoff and say "as if."

I'm not gonna dress up just because her manwhore of a boyfriend decides to come over for dinner. Not that I've ever met this new boyfriend considering she has a new one every week. But it's quite obvious what kind of guy he's gonna be like. We all just ignore Ashley when she has one of her 'moments' which is every now and then.

No one in this family likes Ashley, even her own mother which is quite sad. In fact Jillian told me she tried to get the court to hand over guardianship to Ashley's dad but the court refused since her dad is an alcoholic and they're worried he might start abusing her. Psh, I bet she'd like that. My dad acts as if he loves Ashley which isn't true at all. I hate Ashley too but don't bother disguising it unlike dad and Jillian.

She's all blond and preppy. Too blond and preppy for my taste of liking. Her hair is actually a brownish color but she dyed it blond and she wears blue eye contacts. She's got the whole stereotypical thing going on. Blond hair, blue eyes, cheerleader, slut. Catching on?

I sit down just as the door bell rings and Jillian and dad both plaster a smile over their faces but I know better. They're just acting. It's just gonna be another night filled with acting as if I like Ashley and her boyfriend. Same goes for dad and Jillian. Our nights when Ashley has her 'boyfriend' over are filled with useless jokes, tacky humor, sarcasm, and a bunch of fake smiles and laughter. Of course I have liked a few of her boyfriends, the nicer ones but they were the ones who were always replaced quicker than the others. Probably because they were too nice for Ashley.

I sighed as I thought about my bed. My nice warm, comforting bed with my wonderful warm blanket and Mr. Snuggle bear. I almost drooled at the thought if it wasn't for the laughing and footsteps to enter the dining room. I looked up and immediately my breath stopped in my throat.

Standing next to Ashley was a gorgeous boy, no man. He has messy black hair that slightly fall over his eyes with these piercing blue eyes and full lips. Oh man the lips. I couldn't help but stare at him. His eyes flickered to mine and we stayed there staring at each other. Ashley clears her throat and sends me a warning glare saying 'back off.' I curse at myself inside my head for falling for one of her boyfriend's tricks to woo me into his bed. Many of her boyfriend have tended to do that before and honestly it pisses me off...but I wouldn't mind if this god did that.

My dad and Jillian both sat at the ends of the table while the gorgeous guy sat in front of me with my sister next to him. My sister coughs slightly before turning to my parents.

"Mom, Matt meet my boyfriend Kane," she says placing one of her clawed, I mean manicured hand on his shoulder laughing slightly while giving him a peck on his lip. Surprisingly, 'Kane' seemed uncomfortable as he too coughed and gently bent the other way, away from Ashley. I laugh slightly underneath my breath and Ashley sends me a glare. Dad and Jillian are both smiling but you can tell underneath their smiles is an uncomfortable aura floating.

Ashley turns to me before turning back to Kane. "Kane meet my younger step sister Liberty," she sneers my name but smiles at the end pretending nothing happened. He smiles a gorgeous smile at me before saying "nice to meet you guys." His voice is so soft and fluid, it makes me sleepy. Oh man, what am I thinking. I shouldn't be thinking about one of Ashley's gorgeous boyfriends. After all, all of them had been good looking but they broke hearts easily and were players. But for some reason, his aura seems to say something else about him.

Throughout dinner we make small talk, well more like dad, Jillian, Ashley, and...Kane do. I sit there uncomfortable as Kane would every so often gaze at my face longingly but then I would tell myself I was just imaging things. That a boy that gorgeous wouldn't look at my like that and in a way that is true. Unlike Ashley who's ugly but people still find so attractive, I'm just plain and that's what people find me to be. I have dark brown hair, so dark it could be mistaken for black with normal brown eyes and a petite, small figure. I'm only 5'5 unlike Ashley who 5'7. So as you can see I'm very plain. But I'm not gonna say I wanna be like Ashley because I don't. I may be plain but I'm not someone who throws aside their own style for someone elses just to become popular.

My eyebrows scrunch as I look up to find my parents gone and Ashley and Kane making out. I pretend to gag getting their attention before grabbing my plate, placing it in the sink, and walking out.

Gosh that was so disgusting. My sister was practically shoving her throat down his throat but who's to say he wasn't either. It's always like this with her boyfriends. After dinner they'd make out and than go upstairs into her bedroom to continue which would leave me wide awake for the whole night listening to disturbing noises.

As I headed upstairs, I heard some more moans and a door slam. "Great," I mumbled. Thanks Dad and Jillian for leaving me alone in a house with hormonal teenagers.

Vote.Comment.Fan!?