Chapter 14: My Slutty Step Sister's Boyfriend (:

My Slutty Step Sister's Boyfriend

AN: You guys are so sweet. On my last chapter I had 98 votes and 57 comments. You're just so awesome. Thanks so much and I'm like on the 3rd page of the 'What's Hot' list. Aaah I'm so excited (: Any who sorry for not updating so enjoy this chapter.

Chapter 14:

"Someone's in love," Maddie's voice chimed in as I stared at the picture of Pierre and I. After meeting up with Maddie, Pierre wanted to take a picture so she took one of us and boy was it adorable. It wasn't a special picture or anything. Just of us, pretty cuddly in the booth. Ever since then I couldn't stop looking at the picture.

"I'm not in love," I told her continuing to stare at Pierre and his perfection. We had an awesome night, we danced, we drank, we talked, and even exchanged phone numbers. He told me he had an awesome time and that I should call him sometime soon for another date. And yes he actually said the word date. Gosh, I sound like some love struck high school girl.

But from past experience I know to take it slow. I like Pierre that's for sure but I'm taking it slow. That's why I didn't let him kiss me tonight. I wouldn't have minded but this time I really want my relationship with another boy to grow into something bigger. And not just a fling.

"So now if you want Pierre to really like you, which he already does but still, don't call him. Wait for him to call you. And when he does he'll sound all exasperated because the one girl he likes didn't call him so he'll wanna talk and interact more," Maddie said giving me some advice. And sometimes I'm like fuck Maddie's love advice but other times I think Maddie's in a successful relationship. I should really listen to her more often.

"So I shouldn't call him," I asked her worried. What if he thought I didn't like him?

"Yup don't call him, in fact forget about him until he calls you," she says casually flicking through her Seventeen magazine. I nod taking in this information. Getting up from Maddie's bed, I head off into my own room wanting for a nice, warm bubble bath.

2 Days Later

It's been exactly 2 days since I met Pierre and actually took Maddie's advice. My days have been pretty normal, no spotting of Kane and I got a 98% on my Animal Collage in Natural Art Class. Aah, life's good I thought as I sipped my caramel latte from Starbucks coffee. My eyes wandered outside the big bay window as I stared at the people that walked by. I saw a kid with ice cream all over her face and a factious mother trying to wipe it while stay out of other people's way. I saw a couple, looking totally in love.

As I stared at the couple, who had their hands intertwined, I couldn't help but feel a sense of longing, for someone to love me like that, for someone to look at me like that. I've talked to Maddie about Kane and she thinks he's an asshole and undeserving of me. When I asked her about Pierre, she told me she likes him more. But I don't know. Kane seemed like a nice guy at first too....oh who am I kidding. He was a jerk, that one word, jerk exactly specifies his personality.

My brain snapped out of its thoughtful and deep thinking as I heard the bell jingle on the door as someone entered the nice, air conditioned and quaint coffee shop. Looking up, I almost spilled my latte everywhere. Kane had just entered the coffee shop looking frustrated and tired. I tried to scooch into the booth to remain unseen but it was already too late. He saw me. His face perked up when he noticed me. God no, I pleaded silently as he walked towards my direction.

"Hi," he said sliding into my booth.

"Did I tell you that you could sit there," was all I said. I watched his lips move but no words came out. I was struck by his beautiful eyes boring into my thick skull. They were still the same piercing blue eyes. His face was more defined, his cheekbones specifically as he has gotten older and his muscles were more broad and noticeable. His height, he's grown like an inch since I last saw him. That thought reminded me of that day at the mall. I remember every specific detail as if it was etched into my brain. It was a record player that kept on playing the same scene over and over again. I remembered the exact place I was coming from, where I was headed, what I wanted to eat, the clothes I wore, the expression I had, and the surprise, shock, and curiosity. It was all still fresh in my head as if two years hadn't gone by and it was just yesterday.

"Hey someone in there," I was snapped out of my reverie as his voice got louder piercing my ears with his smooth and languid tone. I glared at him as he took a sip out of my latte cup.

"That was mine," I protested. I regretted thinking about his voice and even noticing the difference in appearance. Why do I care so much? Geeze, I need a new hobby. And definitely one that does not include guys.

"So how are you," he asks. What right does he have to break my heart, to come in here, sit in my booth without permission, take my drink without my permission, and try to act normal asking me how I am. That idiot!

"Oh I've been completely fine. The guy I thought was special just broke my heart and now I hate my life. I'm completely fine," I told him sarcastically. I watch his face twist in pain.

"You know I never mea-"I cut him off closing my eyes and pinching my nose. The old wounds on my heart opened back up again as I realized what he was gonna say.

"Just don't. Don't say you never meant it. It happened and now it's too late," was all I said before I speed walked out of Starbucks Coffee. In my haste I didn't notice that I had left my bag in there. Oh well, it has my id in it. One of the workers will find it and return it to me. I can't go in there again.

Vote.Comment.Fan!?

Check out Are You Crazy, my new story. I'm thinking about writing it but not sure if I should. So go check it out. Thanks!