Chapter 8: My Slutty Step Sister's Boyfriend (;

My Slutty Step Sister's Boyfriend (;

Recap

"Hello Liberty."

Recap End

Chapter 8:

My jaw drops as I stare at the one person standing in front of me. What in the world is he doing here? I thought he left. I continued staring at him. His blonde hair had gotten seemingly longer and his green eyes were outlined by eyeliner. He's definitely gotten taller. Ladies and gentlemen, right in front of me, standing as if nothing was wrong in the world, is my ex-boyfriend Leigh.

"Yoo, hoo Liberty you there," he says waving his hands in front of my face. Once again acting as if he hadn't cheated on me, acting as if he hadn't left me without saying goodbye. My eyes snapped up to stare at his. He looks way older even though it's only been, well it's almost been two years. "What are you doing here," I mumbled looking at his face again.

"I wanted to see you again," he said sitting down next to me in the corner booth. I tried to scooch away but he made that impossible as he grabbed my hands. "I missed you Liberty," he said softly. My head snaps up to glare at him. "You missed me, you MISSED ME. Your the one who cheated on me and than left me. And to think I ever loved you," I spat at him. I watched as his eyes softened. "I had my reasons," he mumbled. Very angry, I looked up at him, my hard glare searing into his face.

"Your reasons. What reasons?" I shouted enraged as I tried to struggle out of his hold, not succeeding.

"Well um-", he stopped there. "Well um what?" I snapped at him. He looked up softly into my eyes and said the two words that shocked me. "I'm gay."

I looked up at him disbelieving it but he just nodded his head as if saying 'no it's true.' "Yo...your g...gay," I stuttered while speaking. He sighed before nodding.

"Yes the day before I cheated on you," as he said that I winced and he softly squeezed me hand. "Well I sorta found out I was gay. I found myself attracted to some guys around our neighborhood and I thought it was just a spur of the moment being with you and all but later on, I thought over it and I told my mom and she told me that the reason my dad left was because he loved someone else," I gasped as he said that. "What?", I asked him. He shushed me before continuing. "He left my mom because he had another lover. A gay lover," he said softly looking down as if I'd be ashamed of him. "Being gay runs in my dad's side of the family," he mumbled. "As soon as I found that out I knew it, I was gay. I was so worried about upsetting you that I went to a bar and got drunk. I didn't realize it but I ended up sleeping with someone. But when you walked into my room, you saw me in bed with a girl right?" he asked me looking up again. I just nodded. "Well you didn't see 'her' properly because it was actually a guy. I felt so horrible that I cheated on you, that I broke your heart that I just had to leave. Me and my mom packed our bags and we moved in with my grandma."

"Wow," I whispered. But I didn't have enough time to put in more words because Wade appeared with two glasses of alcohol. "For the lady, a sex on the beach," he said nodding his head and placing down my drink on the table. I mumbled a soft thank you before looking away. He finally had noticed Leigh sitting here as his eyes perked up and he said "who's this Liberty."

"Oh well this is my...um friend Leigh," I told him. "Leigh meet my best friend Wade," I told him. They shook hands and I swear I saw Leigh blush slightly. As I stared at Leigh it finally dawned on me. How could I have not noticed he was gay. He was always extra romantic and pretty girly if I think about it now. Before he knew he was gay, which was when we dated he always had these feminine touches and when he finally realized it I guess he decided to embrace it in a way. Today, here he was dressed in super tight skinny jeans, a pink polo, and some eyeliner. It all makes sense. I watch as Leigh and Wade conversed. It seems to me they're getting along pretty well. I didn't even notice it but a smile had lit up my face. I looked away as Wade blushed at something Leigh said and my eyes began to wander around the nightclub.

Taking a sip of my drink I watched as people danced and drunk. My eyes landed however on a familiar head. A head with messy, black hair falling atop it. "Kane," I whispered.

Vote.Comment.Fan!?