"Of course." I smiled, "What would you like to drink?" I asked politely.

I took down what each one wants till we got to her, "Camila?" The tall blonde, Dinah, said trying to get her attention.

"Camz." The green eyed girl, Lauren, hissed. I guess she kicked her under the table, because Camila hissed back.

"Ow!"

"What do you want to drink?" Normani asked as each girl squinted their eyes at her.

"A sprite please." She mumbled not looking up at me, I internally rolled my eyes at her childish act.

"Be right back with them." I said before quickly walking back.

"I hate you so much right now." I hissed at my oh so dear mother.

"Oh please it wasn't that bad." She rolled her eyes at me as I started making their drinks.

"She won't even look at me. She's probably still pissed at me cause I stopped talking to her." I sighed putting ice in each cup before glancing over at her and saw her friends trying to talk to her but she ignored them.

"Mhmm and who's fault is that?" She asked.

"I was fifteen and pregnant. I was scared." I hissed at her as I placed the drinks on a tray and took them over to them.

"Here ya girls go." I smiled at them as I place them down in front of them.

"Thank you." They said in unison except for Camila.

"Are y'all ready or do you need more time?" I asked.

"Like five more minutes?" Lauren asked, "Everything looks so good, I don't know what to choose." She chuckled.

I giggled, "Sure thing." I smiled before walking away.

"Mommy? Can you play this with me?" Jamie asked as she held up her coloring book with the page of tic-tax-toe.

I looked around and saw it was just the girls and an older couple sitting in my area, the couple already eating their food.

I saw Camila looked over with wide eyes before she saw me looking and looked back at her menu.

"Five minutes, okay baby?" I said as I sat her on the stool behind the counter.

"Okay!" She cheered clapping her hands, I sat down next to her and started playing with her.

As we played, out of the corner of my eye. I saw Camila and the girls glancing over at us, all with smiles on their faces as we goofed around.

But Camila stared with furrowed brows, I shook my head and continued to play.

"No! That's cheating!" My daughter giggled as I playfully put my 'X' in the blank space after she already won.

"Oh! You caught me." I laughed ruffling her hair.

"Not the hair mommy!" She screeched swatting at my hands.

"Deal with it bug." I smiled kissing her forehead and standing up, "I gotta get back to work. But we'll continue this when I'm done." I pointed my finger at her.

She saluted me with a thumbs up, I smiled and walked back over to the girls.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Yeah." They nodded and each gave me their order, Camila kept glancing up at me subtly. But I kept glancing at her subtly causing me to notice her.

"How old is she?" Ally asked, nodding over towards Jamie-Lynn as she continued to color in her book in the spot I left her.

"She'll be six in two weeks." I smiled proudly.